my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » the original cfs

Author Topic: the original cfs
kjuice
Member # 1495

posted 10-16-2000 05:05 PM     Profile for kjuice   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
was there ever a demo for the first one? i plane on getting them all, but was wondering cause i have not seen any cfs demos anywere.
Posts: 153 | From: canada | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
kjuice
Member # 1495

posted 10-16-2000 08:15 PM     Profile for kjuice   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hello out there
SR
Member # 7183

posted 10-16-2000 08:48 PM     Profile for SR   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Was never a demo for CFS1

SR

Posts: 142 | From: Michigan , USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Hunter Cole
Member # 3440

posted 10-16-2000 08:48 PM     Profile for Hunter Cole   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kjuice:
was there ever a demo for the first one? i plane on getting them all, but was wondering cause i have not seen any cfs demos anywere.

You're out of luck as far as a CFS1 demo. I checked Microsoft's web site and there isn't any demo available.

But you can still get it from Electronic Boutique or from their website for around $25.00 You can also get it form M$.

It's a good sim, but with some drawbacks to it that others have noted. one of the best features is the ability to import scenery and other aircraft into it and FS98. I think you can do the same thing to CFS2, but not sure.

But it's still worth your schekels though. Of the three WWII sims that came out in 1998-EAW, Janes WWII Fighters, CFS is the only one still getting factory support.

I have all of these and CFS1 along with Falcon4 are the only two that still are on my HD -though CFS2 is soon to take CFS1's place.

Hope this helps

Posts: 184 | From: Danville, Va USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Forward Observer
Member # 5366

posted 10-16-2000 11:17 PM     Profile for Forward Observer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
When I bought my copy of CFS 2 at E. B.
this past Friday, they had put all their
copies of CFS 1 in the bargain bin.

I didn't look at the price but their bargain bin prices are usually $12 to $19. Check you local store.

------------------
Artillery adds dignity to
what would otherwise be a vulger brawl!

Posts: 197 | From: Cabot. Ar, US | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
kjuice
Member # 1495

posted 10-16-2000 11:24 PM     Profile for kjuice   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thanks for the info guys
post closed

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.