my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » View Transition Control ???

Author Topic: View Transition Control ???
BadBooze
Member # 7306

posted 10-16-2000 04:31 PM     Profile for BadBooze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Folks ---
Those of you familiar with the MS flight sims are familiar with the famous spot view and its behaviors, one of which is "smooth transition control". This is desireable in some instances and not in others. The older sims had a switch to select/deselect this feature. CFS2 defaults to the "floaty" smooth view transition (which I don't prefer). The onboard help info states that the settings windows contain a switch for this function and it DOES NOT !!! (at least on my installation). For info, look under "view, transition" in the help contents/index and see what it tells you!!! Gotcha MS !!!

Question: does anyone know of a statement for the CFG file that could turn the smooth transition feature on/off??

Many Thanks for any help here. Enjoying the sim -- the F4U is a challenge!

[This message has been edited by BadBooze (edited 10-16-2000).]

[This message has been edited by BadBooze (edited 10-16-2000).]

Posts: 141 | From: San Ramon, CA. USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.