my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » Collisions and AI

Author Topic: Collisions and AI
Bank-Shot
Member # 6039

posted 10-16-2000 09:36 AM     Profile for Bank-Shot   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well first off I will say I like thise one.
Its running very smooth for me with full graphics and textures. I am getting about 90 fps while online so I am pleased with that.
There are however, a few bugs Ive noticed.
The most annoying one is that collisions with
other planes happen when you get anywhere near another plane. Alot of the online players have already been complaining about that. The second is the planes I am viewing dont seem to be lit very well. They are almost impossible to see when near the ground or water. Otherwise I think its a decent sim. The FM is reasonable and the immersion factor is good. I have down loaded Air Buddah's flyable Avenger, Dauntless and Devastator and am having fun with those.
This game has a bright future if some minor details are fixed and more addons are put in.
Cheers,
Bank

Posts: 33 | From: Sa Tx | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.