my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » Pearl Harbor Recreation Updated Version Ready to go!

Author Topic: Pearl Harbor Recreation Updated Version Ready to go!
MondoPest
Member # 3086

posted 10-15-2000 02:06 AM     Profile for MondoPest   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heres an updated mission(dangerously close to the 64k barrier, heh), that has the approzimate positions/sizes of the Japanese fleet as well as the CV-6 carrier group. Right now they just steam towards Pearl but that may soon change. Still having problems with frame rate, but this is a very complex map. Any ideas? Suggestions? [email protected]
http://home.pe.net/~themaxx/PH1.zip

UPDATE: Just added a quicker death for the Arizona(It was one of the first to go), also tried to fix the Hickam field bug(runway not being there).

[This message has been edited by MondoPest (edited 10-15-2000).]

MondoPest
Member # 3086

posted 10-15-2000 03:42 PM     Profile for MondoPest   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just wanted to bump this so that if you have downloaded the first version youd know there was an updated one at the link.
E.coli
Member # 7138

posted 10-15-2000 03:53 PM     Profile for E.coli   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You might want to whip up a second less realistic version with smaller force sizes just for playability.

Just a suggestion

DaBaTT
Member # 895

posted 10-15-2000 08:02 PM     Profile for DaBaTT   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ok heres the deal, How and where do I put this new mission?

DaBaTT
=====================================
Ever dance with the devil by the pale moonlite

Posts: 186 | From: Naples, Fl, USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
DaBaTT
Member # 895

posted 10-16-2000 12:32 PM     Profile for DaBaTT   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok! Lets try this again..

Hello Mondo!
Where do you put this new mission, I put it in the missions folder but it dosent show up, I would really like to fly your new mission but for now can't seem to get the mission to show up.

Thanx!
DaBaTT
======================================
Ever dance with the devil by the pale moonlite

Posts: 186 | From: Naples, Fl, USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
MondoPest
Member # 3086

posted 10-16-2000 04:36 PM     Profile for MondoPest   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ack! Sorry bout that DaBatt, the post got put to the bottom faster than I read. Put the mission in your /missions folder in the main MCFS2 directory. Then you can play it in the "Single Mission" mode or make a new scenario with it in the mission editor.

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.