my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » Opening Canopy

Author Topic: Opening Canopy
XDukeX
Member # 4333

posted 10-14-2000 05:50 PM     Profile for XDukeX   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have searched the manual and the online help guide but I don't see any command for opening the canopy. I've read that others are doing it so I must be missing it somewhere. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Duke

Posts: 52 | From: Ontario,Canada | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Airbuddha
Member # 227

posted 10-14-2000 06:05 PM     Profile for Airbuddha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't know what the command is if you're using the "Combat Keys" (is that what they're called?), but if you're using the CFS1 keyboard layout, it's Ctl+e to open and close the canopy.

Airbuddha

Posts: 430 | From: Slipper Gut, WV, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
XDukeX
Member # 4333

posted 10-14-2000 06:10 PM     Profile for XDukeX   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Actually I'm using the CFS2 Keys (or whatever they're called) but I can't find the command in there anywhere.

Also I just want to say EXCELLENT review Airbuddah, top notch work. Just downloaded a couple of your aircraft, can't wait to try them out.

Posts: 52 | From: Ontario,Canada | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Vancouver
Member # 6550

posted 10-14-2000 06:15 PM     Profile for Vancouver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Open/Close Canopy: Shift-C
Fold Wings: Shift-W
Open Cowl Flaps: Shift-E
Close Cowl Flaps: Ctrl-E

Posts: 147 | From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
SR
Member # 7183

posted 10-19-2000 04:39 PM     Profile for SR   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Buddha , been looking for over a hour for that key command for CFS1 for open canopy .

I know this too now if you want to open the cowl flaps on that setting you have to map them too . I used z and v they were open .

Also found mixture , Lean was in the settings as CTRL+Shift+F2 but I didn't see the rich to move it slowly but its the same but use F3 at the end .

Thanks again everyone

------------------
sig version 1.1

Airbuddha - "Mediocre people are always at their best."

Posts: 142 | From: Michigan , USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.