my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » I want to fly the Dauntless, Devastator, and Avenger!!

Author Topic: I want to fly the Dauntless, Devastator, and Avenger!!
Jeeves
Member # 6875

posted 10-13-2000 10:07 PM     Profile for Jeeves   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can someone e-mail me instructions on how to edit the plane files to get them flying...and also if there are panels available for any of them? Thanks!!

------------------
Jeeves =FC=

Posts: 26 | From: Saratoga Springs, NY- USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
opjose
Member # 2924

posted 10-14-2000 12:14 AM     Profile for opjose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Most FS2K planes will work.

I've already loaded up a DC-3 (with GUNS!), Mustang, and a Dauntless from Avsim.

While you can't bomb, CFS2 seems to add guns to any plane...

-JMS
[email protected]

Posts: 9 | From: Poolesville,MD,USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
ArgonV
Member # 5888

posted 10-14-2000 01:18 AM     Profile for ArgonV   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, HOW do we get the AI planes flyable??????
Posts: 359 | From: League City, Texas, USA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Warspite
Member # 1455

posted 10-14-2000 01:28 AM     Profile for Warspite   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Actually you can add bombs and torpedos to any aircraft. I read this on the Microsoft CFS2 site in the FAQs I think.

-Warspite-

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.