my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » Pilot being burned by fire...?

Author Topic: Pilot being burned by fire...?
Mad Morg
Member # 1512

posted 10-13-2000 07:42 PM     Profile for Mad Morg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
After taking a heavy dose of led and getting ready to bail I noticed the damage text saying Im being burned by fire?! I never played the first CFS so I was wondering, is there some kind of basic damage model to the pilot as well? Like would I eventually black out or die from injuries relating to fire or gunshot wounds?
Man I love this game!! Hey, does anyone know how to remove aircraft and vehicle labels as well as any helper HUD stuff like thoes damn yellow brackets? Thanks.

SR
Member # 7183

posted 10-13-2000 08:47 PM     Profile for SR   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Havn't got my copy yet but in the last version all the important help stuff was the keys F U N hehe pretty funny when you think on it a bit .

There was a hud view too it was w key , does this version have that too ? ` was the paddock view .

Preordered and stil waiting , guess will be next week now

Have fun , SR

Posts: 142 | From: Michigan , USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.