my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » Adjusting FFB ?

Author Topic: Adjusting FFB ?
Blond_Knight
Member # 67

posted 10-13-2000 06:15 PM     Profile for Blond_Knight     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Has anyone seen a way to adjust the level of force feed back in the game? Those throbbing rattling takeoffs are starting to annoy the Wife

------------------
See-Decide-Attack-Reverse

Posts: 1093 | From: Richmond Va - Capital of the Confederacy | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Bigshot
Member # 4

posted 10-13-2000 06:19 PM     Profile for Bigshot   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know what you mean. You can go to control panel joysticks properties and reset the ffb from strong to medium; but then it f+cks up the flight model feel. So leave it on strong and pray the the sim don't bust the joystick. I think that was Bill's plan. He wants us all to buy the Sidewinder 2.

------------------
The only thing FREE in this world is "LONG DISTANCE TELEPHONE CALLS" at dialpad.com HEHEHEHE

Posts: 1291 | From: Suttons Bay, MI, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Seawolf
Member # 1787

posted 10-13-2000 07:24 PM     Profile for Seawolf   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I get the same thing in FS2000 with some add-on aircraft. Must be something in the cfg file or something.
first glitch I guess.

Posts: 1322 | From: Clearwater, Fl. USA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.