my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Title-specific)   » MS Combat Flight Simulator 2   » Its for sale tommorow right?...

Author Topic: Its for sale tommorow right?...
Blond_Knight
Member # 67

posted 10-08-2000 06:09 PM     Profile for Blond_Knight     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
cause Im gonna look awful silly at EB with a fist-fulla cash if it isnt.

------------------
See-Decide-Attack-Reverse

Posts: 1093 | From: Richmond Va - Capital of the Confederacy | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
DaBaTT
Member # 895

posted 10-09-2000 07:27 PM     Profile for DaBaTT   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
NopE! EB says it will be for sale on the twelth of OcT!

DaBaTT
======================================
Ever dance with the devil by the pale moonlite

Posts: 186 | From: Naples, Fl, USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Taxman
Member # 6322

posted 10-09-2000 08:57 PM     Profile for Taxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Local EB said 13th, anywho I have my copy reserved.

------------------
Taxman

Posts: 10 | From: St. Helens, OR USA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Blond_Knight
Member # 67

posted 10-09-2000 09:08 PM     Profile for Blond_Knight     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL I called this morning and asked if they had it and the guy said "Huh? whats that?"...real reassuring

------------------
See-Decide-Attack-Reverse

Posts: 1093 | From: Richmond Va - Capital of the Confederacy | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Seawolf
Member # 1787

posted 10-09-2000 10:57 PM     Profile for Seawolf   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well ya gotta consider these kids that work at EB are only interested in Pokeman and Quake. LOL
Posts: 1322 | From: Clearwater, Fl. USA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Casey
Member # 873

posted 10-09-2000 11:03 PM     Profile for Casey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I pre-ordered at EB World.

They said Oct. 12th also but I hoped, with news of the product shipping last week, that it would arrive sooner.

I can't wait to check my email Tuesday morning, hoping to find a "we shipped your order" message from EB!

My computer room is ready and waiting for my Corsair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 636 | From: America | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
ecoli
Member # 467

posted 10-09-2000 11:11 PM     Profile for ecoli   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This sim will be a treat, especially for WWII fans as us. Also waiting for B-17 but don't think it will show up until either mid December or late January....similar story to when Falcon4 was released. Anyways, can't wait to fly those prop babies with no radar, no near Mach speeds, just your wit, good eyeball, steel balls and a tight grip on that flight stick!

------------------
"america the free? who ever told you that is your enemy!"
-RATM

Posts: 278 | From: Osaka Japan | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Bagger
Member # 7172

posted 10-10-2000 07:15 AM     Profile for Bagger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I pre ordered CFS2 from my local EB, They looked it up on the store computer and advised October 12th. One thing that may interest some of you who plan to purchase the Sybex CFS2 strategy guide to complement the Sim,
Check out the September issue EB catolog availible in store, the guide is listed at $14.99 then there is a discount voucher also inside giving you a $10 discount on a game / hint book purchase, not a bad deal.
Check Six Out

Posts: 1 | From: Lauderhill Florida USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jedi Master
Member # 3223

posted 10-10-2000 07:48 AM     Profile for Jedi Master   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, Naples, Clearwater, and now Lauderhill! Florida is now poised to take over this board and then MS itself! We'll make them give us coop multiplay, other services and nations, dynamic ground war...
The Jedi Master

Posts: 477 | From: Coral Springs, FL, USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.