my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » Stuck in Comanche 4

Author Topic: Stuck in Comanche 4
One Shot One Kill
Member # 9317

posted 12-14-2001 11:40 PM     Profile for One Shot One Kill     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have made it through the game, except the level where you have to attack the drones. Any suggestions on getting through this one? I have killed the drones, flown to destroy the tower and base, usually on the way back to mop up I get the failure message that too much of the town has been destroyed. I have tried sticking around and killing drones, but that seems to never end. I would like to say that I have completed the game, but this one level hangs me up.
Posts: 2 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Admin
Administrator
Member # 1

posted 12-14-2001 11:47 PM     Profile for Admin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Groucho? You out there? Can you help this fellow? We all know how much you loved Comanche 4

One Shot,

I'll see if I can get Groucho to answer your post. Even though Groucho didn't really like C4 all that much, I'm sure he'll help you if I can find him.

--------------------

Douglas Helmer
Forum Administrator
[email protected]

Posts: 2792 | From: COMBATSIM.COM | Registered: Sep 99  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.