my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » Owner's Manual for KA-52

Author Topic: Owner's Manual for KA-52
zo6mn
Member # 7859

posted 11-09-2000 12:53 AM     Profile for zo6mn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

I need owner's manual for KA-52.

Please help.

LIONPRIDE
Member # 3534

posted 11-09-2000 03:02 AM     Profile for LIONPRIDE   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mine CAME with the manual, how bout yours?

You wouldn't happen to have a WAREZ copy of that, would you? You can have it!....*smile*

I'll stick with EECH.

Posts: 331 | From: United States of America | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
crawlmjk
Member # 7170

posted 11-10-2000 02:58 AM     Profile for crawlmjk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dude, BUY a game once in a while! You have posted requests for manuals for F-18, Flanker 2.0, and now KA-52 in the last few weeks. While we have all at some time or another bought an older "classic" game with little ( lame .pdf manual) or no documentation, I find it hard to believe you recently managed to BUY THREE relatively new games that came with cheap or no documentation. One? Ok. Two? Hmmm... Three? C'mon.

I have winced before at some of the comments from people on this forum who automatically accuse posters asking for documentation help as pirates. I have experienced the nightmare of BUYING "classic" games and having to ask for help on forums in order to find documentation (stuff not always included in .pdf manual files like keyboard maps/key command layouts) to play the game. Guys like you who just rip the game off and troll for free manuals make all of us asking for help look dishonest like you. You make it difficult for PAYING enthusiasts to find help on these forums.

Do us all a favor: go buy the game with the manual or figure it out on your own. In any event stop wasting space here and screwing up a great resource for those people who BOUGHT the games and still need help in order to play them.

[This message has been edited by crawlmjk (edited 11-10-2000).]

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.