my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » Why Apache9 is acting the a$$ on our forums.....................................

Author Topic: Why Apache9 is acting the a$$ on our forums.....................................
Tru Lam
Member # 7421

posted 10-20-2000 11:25 PM     Profile for Tru Lam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A photo was circulated over the net showing his father tickling Apache9's colon with the "Long Arm Of The Law". Apache9's da is a cop (Figures, eh?). Also some blokes from the 404th KamiKali nailed his little sister and his mom at a cheap hotel in Bluefield, WV and snapped pics "blow-by-blow".

We should not be so hard on poor Apache because if our father had been tickling our tonsils and plowing our 'hersey-highway' since an infant we would have a bit of an attitude as well.I do not lend credence to the rumour that Apache9 often playfully patted his dad's testicles while pops was playing "Turd Bandits" with him, I cannot believe Apache9 liked it, nor was he used to it to the extent that he could become aroused.

So, lighten up mates! He's had a hard row to hoe!

Tru

75/76s RULE !!!!!!!!

Posts: 2 | From: Atlanta, GA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.