my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » helicopter jet sim

Author Topic: helicopter jet sim
Lord_bunker
Member # 7210

posted 10-12-2000 09:18 AM     Profile for Lord_bunker   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Does anybody know of any sims i can get where you can fly a helo or a jet.

If knowbody has made one i think it would be a good idea. they could at least make to you could play together. like if you could play longbow2 with janes f-15. head to head would be ok but i think coop and team play would deffinetly be cool.

MoZeR
Member # 2917

posted 10-13-2000 11:26 AM     Profile for MoZeR   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wasn't that what that long cancelled sim Flying Nightmares was gonna be about? Ah-1 and the AV-8. God that would'a been awesome
Posts: 61 | From: San Diego, CA USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Red Dog
Member # 5924

posted 10-13-2000 11:52 AM     Profile for Red Dog     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Helicopter jet sim??
AIRWOLF baby!

------------------
"Boy, is this a machine..."

Posts: 64 | From: Dayton, OH | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
MoZeR
Member # 2917

posted 10-13-2000 11:12 PM     Profile for MoZeR   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
God damn that woudl make a cool sim. Which version of Airwolf though? Would it be the tried and true original version or the second one that included a high energy laser? God I used to watch that show all the freeking time when i was little.
Reaper
Member # 964

posted 10-14-2000 10:57 AM     Profile for Reaper     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They've been showing reruns of Airwolf on early mornings on chan 34 here. I used to love that show when I was a kid, but now after watching it again, its is the cheeziest thing I've ever seen. I can't watch it anymore its so cheezy, so I'll just leave it up to my warped memories of watching it.
Posts: 335 | From: US | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
MoZeR
Member # 2917

posted 10-14-2000 08:16 PM     Profile for MoZeR   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good point, I will make sure not to catch any reruns of it. Wouldn't want to spoil my memory of it.

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.