my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » Longbow2 hat switch not working!

Author Topic: Longbow2 hat switch not working!
wingman10
unregistered

posted 08-18-2000 05:09 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have played lb2 for many years and it's still the best one!
I have a Thrustmaster "Topgun" Flightstick with 1 hat switch on. I had no problems when playing in win95 but it seems that after upgrading to win98, the hat switch does not work anymore. No problem with the rest of the youstick, can I do anything to get the hat switch to work again?
I have installed the latest patches to LB2.
Thank in advance!!!
And I dont think that I can programmed the hat switch either!

IP: Logged
TommyBoy
unregistered

posted 08-18-2000 09:16 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LB2 hat switch is broken in Win98. Bummer...

PositiveG
Member # 469

posted 08-18-2000 04:07 PM     Profile for PositiveG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You need to program it.

My MS PPro also had this issue.

I simply programed it for the view that I wanted. Give that a try.

Posts: 52 | From: Bedford, Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
wingman10
unregistered

posted 08-24-2000 05:56 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks very much for the advice, but I dont know if my flightstick is programable (Can you say that?). Can you programe every flightstick and what programmes do I use and how????
Where can I find these programs, I did not get any when I bought the flightstick!
Thanks in advance!

Gonzalo Nieva
Member # 4601

posted 08-26-2000 06:10 PM     Profile for Gonzalo Nieva   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello wingman10:

After a little research I think you have a Top Gun Fox 2 Pro. This joystick is programmable, go to www.thrustmaster.com and find the ThrustMapper 3.0 software. I don't know if the hat is programmable (I am never use it, I got a awful programming software who came with my F22 Pro), but You have nothing to lose.

Posts: 917 | From: Huatusco, Ver. México. | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

© COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.