my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » Shame on you CombatSim

Author Topic: Shame on you CombatSim
Sean Tudor
Member # 563

posted 08-09-2000 02:51 AM     Profile for Sean Tudor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
>Well it looks like CSIM has screwed the pooch! They took down their EECH
>specific message board because Empire pissed on Doug's Wheaties.

If I was CombatSim I would be supporting the shrinking flight sim hobby to the fullest. It is also obvious they were trying to use the EECH Forum to leverage Empire into paying advertising dollar$.

And then they have the gall to say "go complain to Empire". Very poor form CombatSim !

Over to SimHQ !!

Posts: 123 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
AndyC
Member # 3677

posted 08-09-2000 05:28 PM     Profile for AndyC   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I tesd to agree with you there. Combatsim are getting more and more like a self interested machine.

I have faund an alternate forumn now over at Delphi. A lot less selfish self interest.

As you say they dont really support the hobby, just making money.

Andy C

Posts: 64 | From: Austria | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
AndyC
Member # 3677

posted 08-09-2000 05:34 PM     Profile for AndyC   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BTW where in Sydney are you.

I live by the CBD. I hadn't updated my profile for a while so it says I am in Austria. All corrected now, shows Sydney.

Helicopter sims your preference then?

Andy C

Posts: 64 | From: Austria | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.