my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » **NEWSFLASH** PatriotSTORM likes girls!!!

Author Topic: **NEWSFLASH** PatriotSTORM likes girls!!!
Apache9
Member # 5020

posted 07-26-2000 12:16 PM     Profile for Apache9   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just kidding.
Posts: 54 | From: hsladfs,sdf,s | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
patriotSTORM
Member # 1265

posted 07-26-2000 10:16 PM     Profile for patriotSTORM   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good one mate.
I'm rolling in the aisle here. Laughing AT your immature sense of humour that is......oh well, might visit the Current Military Discussion forums. Maybe something resembling intelligence is present there....

Have a nice day Apache9.

------------------
With a heart of furious fancies,
Whereof I am commander,
With a burning spear and a horse of air,
To the wilderness I wander
-Tom O’Bedlams Song

Posts: 404 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Hindu
unregistered

posted 07-27-2000 01:10 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
New Zealand has more sheep than girls so maybe Apache9 has a good point.
IP: Logged
grover
Member # 3714

posted 07-27-2000 06:30 PM     Profile for grover   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The only reason we have so many sheep is cause they naturally migrated here in fear of being shagged by the rest of the world. Its like how we are a whale sanctuary as well.

grover

Posts: 218 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
patriotSTORM
Member # 1265

posted 07-27-2000 10:32 PM     Profile for patriotSTORM   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL - grover mate, what a reply! now that should shut Hindu up...

------------------
With a heart of furious fancies,
Whereof I am commander,
With a burning spear and a horse of air,
To the wilderness I wander
-Tom O’Bedlams Song

Posts: 404 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
holbrop
Member # 5101

posted 07-28-2000 04:40 AM     Profile for holbrop   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
<<<they naturally migrated here in fear of being shagged by the rest of the world.>>>

There may be some truth to this. As I've noticed of late, there are practically no sheep here in North Carolina. I wonder if anyone over at UNC-CH has studied the migratory patterns of domestic sheep? Interesting.

Dr. Radovan Karadzic, MD

Posts: 201 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Hindu
unregistered

posted 07-28-2000 07:14 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, but interestingly North Carolina has more hog farms(factories?) than anyplace else. In fact there are more hogs than humans in the state of North Carolina. So many in fact that there is a problem with dealing with their waste. Maybe they should package the hog feces as box lunches and send it over to New Zealand.
grover
Member # 3714

posted 07-28-2000 07:52 AM     Profile for grover   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hindu
Are you saying an American state cant deal with its own **** and needs a tiny little south pacific country to help it out?? I don't know if we can, you see, we are nuclear free and we have no idea what you feed your pigs. It's the confusion that is caused by your neither confirm nor deny policy.
Did you ask the North Carolinans? Maybe they already have a plan. They could feed the waste back to the pigs before they sell them as bacon bits to the rest of the USA. Ecological recycling?

grover

------------------
The problem isn't seeing them comming, it's trying to pick yourself up off the ground to see the All Blacks leave!

[This message has been edited by grover (edited 07-28-2000).]

grover
Member # 3714

posted 07-28-2000 08:12 AM     Profile for grover   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Dr Karadzic.

We all know that pigs are intelligent animals. Maybe thats why they chose North Carolina to live? Maybe a study is required?

Seriously, friends of mine have been to NC and said it was a very beautiful place. Nearly as nice as New Zealand.

grover

holbrop
Member # 5101

posted 07-28-2000 10:48 PM     Profile for holbrop   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Grover,

Yes North Carolina is a very beautiful place ... hogs and all. We have mountains AND beaches, gorgeous forests ... sorta' like New Zealand (though not quite that mountainous) if I remember my geography! Now, if we could just get the Yankees to go back up north ....

(Finally Flyin' JF-15) Snakum

BTW ... about those sheep ... if you take a pair of Army-issue wet weather boots and stuff their hind legs ... oh ... never mind.

Posts: 201 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
grover
Member # 3714

posted 07-28-2000 11:02 PM     Profile for grover   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi phil.

Good. Now i will be picturing sheep in army boots all night. Im off now cause i play in a band. Ill see how many times i can mention sheep in army boots over the mic tonight.

see ya later

grover

Apache9
Member # 5020

posted 07-30-2000 09:56 AM     Profile for Apache9   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Gee Grover I always figured you were good playing your skin flute and the male organ but I didn't know you could draw an audience doing it. By the way, I checked out your bands website and was curious... what instrument does the fat chick in your band play?

[This message has been edited by Apache9 (edited 07-30-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Apache9 (edited 07-30-2000).]

Posts: 54 | From: hsladfs,sdf,s | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Weedhopper
unregistered

posted 07-30-2000 04:01 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Apache, I also looked at "Backroom's" website. I don't know what instrument the fat chick plays but at least she's got a cute smile. Now the other girl in the band is butt ugly. In fact she reminds me of a dog I had when I was a little boy. This dog was so ugly that the only way I could take it outside in public was after I shaved its rear end and taught it to walk backwards.

I have a sim question and was hoping that I could get it answered here though. I own Team Alligator, love it and was wondering if Simis is planning any expansion discs (especially one that would have US equipment featured) and also if they are working on any more sims to be released in the near future. Anybody know?

ShureShot
unregistered

posted 07-31-2000 11:47 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Weed,

From what I know Simis is a development house that is owned by a Japanese company that is primarily involved in developing games for consoles. There are no plans for any additional add-ons for TA but the game engine known as "FSTK" is available for licensing.

I don't know how much relevance a discussion about Grovers band has on this discussion board though. Out of curiosity I did go to the band's site and wow! If there was ever a group of people born with faces made for radio this is it. They might get more gigs if they perhaps did a "Slipknot" kind of thing and wore masks onstage but 'nuff said I hope I was of some help regarding your TA/Simis question.

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

© COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.