my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » apache-havoc keyboard guide

Author Topic: apache-havoc keyboard guide
grover
Member # 3714

posted 06-25-2000 05:20 PM     Profile for grover   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
does anybody know where i can get a keyboard guide for apache-havoc? I got a software bundled package so am unsure of a number of the functions.

cheers

grover

------------------
-----------
Its the Instant Kiwi attitude!!

Posts: 218 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Donald
Member # 1659

posted 06-25-2000 08:43 PM     Profile for Donald   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Software bundled package...that's a new one! What was it bundled with? Why don't you "browse" the CD and I'm sure you'll find it's there; all you have to do is print it out. Ah, you do still have the CD, don't you?
grover
Member # 3714

posted 06-25-2000 08:55 PM     Profile for grover   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it was bundeled with falcon 4.0 and M1 tank platoon. Yeah there was a cd that had all the manuals (pdf files) on it which was sadly used by my niece to try and kill the cat, and was never seen again.

have seached the razorworks site and seached the web, but have come up with a lot of dead links. hopefuly someone has liked this game enough to create some resources, but who knows.

grover

------------------
-----------
Its the Instant Kiwi attitude!!

Posts: 218 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
pravda101
unregistered

posted 06-27-2000 06:42 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The demo has a readme with all the keys listed.

IP: Logged
Moloch
Member # 5193

posted 06-27-2000 12:14 PM     Profile for Moloch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can send you the keyboard guide, send me an e-mail ([email protected]).

Regards

Posts: 14 | From: Holly Springs, NC | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.