my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » Re: FLIR control in AH66

Author Topic: Re: FLIR control in AH66
MAULER99
Member # 4804

posted 05-21-2000 11:52 AM     Profile for MAULER99   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just got the sim today, having alot of fun with it but i have come across a problem...how the hell do you manually control the FLIR in the comanche??I can get the FLIR screen up but am unable to control it, is there some key u press to select the desired MFD??

Posts: 10 | From: Chelmsford, Essex, England | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
TetsuBo
Member # 330

posted 05-21-2000 01:30 PM     Profile for TetsuBo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
To control the FLIR you have to make sure that a target isn't locked up. If so unlock the target and manually pan it.
Check manual section 4.26, diagram 4.20 for details.

------------------
I am TetsuBo, eater of cookies and souls

Posts: 127 | From: Stockholm, Sweden | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Softball
Member # 1953

posted 05-22-2000 01:06 AM     Profile for Softball   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Use the keypad arrow keys.
Posts: 89 | From: San Diego | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mongoose69
Member # 4696

posted 05-22-2000 09:28 AM     Profile for Mongoose69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think you have to press the END key to go into FLIR mode first.

------------------
http://www.wpi.edu/~mongoose/

MAULER99
Member # 4804

posted 05-22-2000 12:11 PM     Profile for MAULER99   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks guys, got it all sorted now.......btw, just finished the sword in the sand campaign, a bit of a let down - a congrats screen which flicked on screen for a moment (closed it because i thought it was a campaign message or something).....anyways, still a fantastic sim though
Posts: 10 | From: Chelmsford, Essex, England | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.