my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » Need some help with LB2!!!

Author Topic: Need some help with LB2!!!
Lucky_1
Member # 352

posted 05-13-2000 07:53 PM     Profile for Lucky_1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I gotta a problem with LB2. Whenever I try to go fly a mission and change the map, I get booted back to main menu. For example,

I'm on Map AZN4,0 and want to fly a mission to AZN5,0 it goes to the loading scene, shows a picture of a Longbow or cockpit, then the music slowly fades back and I'm back at the mission briefing menu. I have tried other maps too, it seems like its stuck.

Anyone have any ideas, it was running fine earlier.

------------------
Two beers, or not two beers. There is no question.

Posts: 635 | From: Knoxville, TN. | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Spawnbob
Member # 1277

posted 05-13-2000 08:32 PM     Profile for Spawnbob   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You most probaly dont have eneough hard disk space for it to decompress the map, also goto preferences to select the detail of the map the space needed on the hd varies a lot with low,medium, and high detail.
So free up some space on the Longbow partition.

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.