my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » Longbow Anthology

Author Topic: Longbow Anthology
[email protected]
unregistered

posted 05-13-2000 07:10 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING MANY STORES AND WEBSITES TRYING TO FIND HOW I CAN ORDER LONGBOW ANTHOLOGY. I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP OR INFORMATION ON HOW TO BUY OR FIND LONGBOW ANTHOLOGY.
IP: Logged
echo45
Member # 4306

posted 05-14-2000 01:34 AM     Profile for echo45   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
go to Ebay.com and click on computers then click on games then pc games when it loads the page, at the top of the page where it says search. Type in longbow anthology and it will find two matches. You may be able to get it this way. good luck
Posts: 18 | From: Cumberland,Ky | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
ABC
unregistered

posted 05-14-2000 02:46 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi,

I wouldn't recommend LBA if u can get just LB2. LBA stutters before incoming radio commns. Don't know why. Others have reported the same. Also, u would need 3 CDs just for LB2. CD1 to install, CDs 2&3 to play. And if u've played LB2, u may not want to go back to LB1 cos of poorer graphics. The manual is also mixed with instructions for LB1&2. That's why I sold mine. I got the LB2 Classix packaging with manual on CD. No stutters with it.

Cheers

IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.