my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » Good God...

Author Topic: Good God...
Halo
Member # 4676

posted 05-12-2000 08:06 AM     Profile for Halo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
GameSpot Australia (9.8/10) "Overall, Gunship's combination of comprehensive simulation with the progressive visual ideologies of modern action games has resulted in a game that is visually rich while offering the gameplay depth that only comes from being firmly grounded in realism. A fantastic result"

9.8/10!!! Good God, I hope this reviewer stays down under for the rest of his live... Are those reviewers BLIND? Did they PLAY the game at all?
I'm still looking for nice and interesting new EECH sites and reviews. Anyone?

KenStarr007
Member # 4389

posted 05-12-2000 10:07 AM     Profile for KenStarr007   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Roger on your impression of Funship? That game is a simulation? I thought they ported it from the N64 or something. Nice graphics, terrible interface, rotten "flight model". If Didn't spend $40.00 on the dumb thing I'd be using the CD for a caoster right now. Anybody know where I can get a demo of EECH?

Posts: 5 | From: Parma Ohio USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
MikeToth
Member # 762

posted 05-12-2000 10:19 AM     Profile for MikeToth   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ken

you can order the real deal (CH that is)

from www.interactcd.com

They are in California... I live in
Northfield and I got my copy in 3 days...
check the website out, they may be out
but there is an 800 number to call to find
out when they will get their next shipment
in...

Let me know when you get it and maybe
we can multiplay...

Mike
Northfield Ohio

Posts: 219 | From: Cleveland, Ohio USA | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Skybird
Member # 4668

posted 05-12-2000 11:53 AM     Profile for Skybird   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Halo,
how right you are! German press made same postulates. Next time I buy their magazin I pay it with plastic counters instead of real money - they will not notice the difference anyway. By the way, patch seems to be underway, let's see if the guys at MP have learned something from the reactions to their mess. If welldone it could still save the game - at least I hope so. Watch your six, Skybird out.

Posts: 208 | From: Münster, Germany | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Isatheprophet
Member # 4335

posted 05-12-2000 11:55 AM     Profile for Isatheprophet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi

why don't you guys join my CH webring at http://www.geocities.com/isatheprohet/cfswebpage2.htm

bestwishes

------------------
best wishes

Isatheprophet

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

© COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.