my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » Shut your Pie Hole about the Patch!!!!!!

Author Topic: Shut your Pie Hole about the Patch!!!!!!
Gecko6
Member # 2961

posted 05-10-2000 08:30 PM     Profile for Gecko6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My God people!

I heard less bitching about F4 patches then I am with EECH. The Sim Rocks as is and the patch is not earth shattering! The sim is not broke!

Enjoy the freaking sim and stop whinning about the patch!

I have had more fun with this bad boy then I can remember.

So give the programmers their much deserved rest and take a chill pill.

Gecko 6 out!

Posts: 78 | From: San Diego | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
INSPECTOR
Member # 291

posted 05-10-2000 08:51 PM     Profile for INSPECTOR   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
waiter!
please send a beer to that gentlemen, my compliments

Posts: 109 | From: omaha, ne | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Silent Bob
unregistered

posted 05-11-2000 03:06 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've never been able to make up my mind which is worse, people who whine about the patch not being out, or people who whine about people whining about the patch not being out. I think the second, because those people always give the impression of superiority, and of their being aloof.
IP: Logged
Judge
Member # 1634

posted 05-11-2000 03:16 PM     Profile for Judge     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What really gets my goat is people who whine about people who whine about people who whine about the patch. These meta-whiners always come across as being even more condescending than the other, common or garden variety whiners.
S.

Posts: 440 | From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Gecko6
Member # 2961

posted 05-11-2000 07:55 PM     Profile for Gecko6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For the record I would classify my post is more of a Vent then a whine.
Posts: 78 | From: San Diego | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Silent Bob
unregistered

posted 05-12-2000 12:57 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What about the people that whine about the people, that whine about the people, whining about the people that are whining about the patch?

Them are just as bad.

Either way this is a buttload of whining and I suggest we all STFU and stop whining, and stop telling other people to stop whining about people whining about the patch.

mogendavid
unregistered

posted 05-12-2000 08:08 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Would you like some cheese with that whine?

Vent=whine
whine=vent

Zorba
Member # 4161

posted 05-14-2000 04:22 PM     Profile for Zorba   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What about the people that have a buttload of whinning, they shouldnt eat the cheese, it's too binding. Poetry
Posts: 85 | From: FL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.