my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » KA52 TA Coop Lan question

Author Topic: KA52 TA Coop Lan question
Poleca
unregistered

posted 05-05-2000 10:28 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi,
I was wondering if I could get clarification on this point. I have a home lan and I too was dissapointed by the limited missions available for coop play in TA but.... I had started the single player campaign myself after purchasing the game and after completing the first mission I noticed that it had added the mission I had just finished to the available multiplayer missions under
some abreviated name. I can't remember exactly what the mission was called since I have since reinstalled fresh and have not played since that time. (It was obvious though that it was the same first mission from the campaign by the title of the mission,if I remember correctly it did include some indication of which campaign and which mission number it had come from ie; Bel 001mis.) My question is do all the campaign missions become available for coop play after being beaten in single player mode? I beleive the answer to this question is a resounding YES. I also know that GT interactive swears that this is not the case but I mustr believe my own eyes when the mission was right there in front of me. Please confirm this if possible and post a response in this thread.
Polecat out

IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.