my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » The patch is released!!!!!!!

Author Topic: The patch is released!!!!!!!
Sparrow_52nd
Member # 4083

posted 05-04-2000 07:53 AM     Profile for Sparrow_52nd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE.....just kidding......hehehehhehe
Posts: 54 | From: Austin,Texas,US | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bud
Member # 2194

posted 05-04-2000 08:01 AM     Profile for Bud   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, thats a real knee slapper
Posts: 56 | From: Halifax, NS, Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ceebee
Member # 1216

posted 05-04-2000 08:11 AM     Profile for Ceebee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm sitting here at work genning up a 3Com Switch, refresh my desktop and start getting all jumpy.

Ba$tart

Posts: 433 | From: Northumberland, UK | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Snake
Member # 696

posted 05-04-2000 08:15 AM     Profile for Snake   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Real funny.
When will it be out? I heard it was supposed to be out on the 21st......of April. Well any guesses anybody?

Posts: 144 | From: Cork, Ireland | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
sKiGhDoC
Member # 4533

posted 05-04-2000 08:31 AM     Profile for sKiGhDoC   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i thought this week, but i think cooler minds would agree that we would prefer to wait a few more days and make sure its as good as it can be, right?

s_52, thanks, i almost wet myself...NOT!

------------------
sKiGhDoC, OUT!

"taurus oculus"

[This message has been edited by sKiGhDoC (edited 05-04-2000).]

Posts: 48 | From: Ft Hood, Texas | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
McCudden
Member # 4526

posted 05-04-2000 12:14 PM     Profile for McCudden   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very nice...I'm surprised someone can be so infantile with just one head....I bet your mother had to tie a pork chop round your neck just to get the dog to play with you..

------------------
"Yes,Sir..these helicopters have skis in case it's snowing when you land"

Posts: 81 | From: Perth,Scotland | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bligh
Member # 4577

posted 05-04-2000 12:54 PM     Profile for Bligh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Point taken about the pork chop. However, it seems even the dog was not interested since the only attention S-52 seems to be able to garner is "stupid posting tricks." Given that it has an obvious intelligence level of a protoza I am not really surprised.

Now, of course, the "Save the Protoza" Foundation is likely to flame me for denigrating the mental capacity of single celled life forms.

Posts: 13 | From: Dallas, Texas | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
jimvictor
Member # 1052

posted 05-04-2000 01:20 PM     Profile for jimvictor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
....."I bet your mother had to tie a pork chop round your neck just to get the dog to play with you.."

*****ROTFLMAO******

Posts: 433 | From: charlottesville Va usa | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
CEP}I{AHT
Member # 328

posted 05-04-2000 01:32 PM     Profile for CEP}I{AHT   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
!
Well, I'm drinking here but there you go... :/)

Anyway - my guess - Spanish and Russian versions supposed to be 122 out of freakin box, Russian is not released yet. Now I think (as far as I can in such a condition [burp] ) it's gonna be coincided (or whatever it's spelled like), so freakin wait for now and let's do some "flighting" anyway...

------------------
Independent Helicopter Squadron RuAF

(Buy A-H and C-H and you might see BH-H!)

Posts: 151 | From: FSU | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Sparrow_52nd
Member # 4083

posted 05-04-2000 03:25 PM     Profile for Sparrow_52nd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn,I only fooled 8 people into clicking on it(or so I thought)We tried pork chops but those didn't work just kidding(no really I'm kidding)
Posts: 54 | From: Austin,Texas,US | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
McCudden
Member # 4526

posted 05-04-2000 06:09 PM     Profile for McCudden   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Another good one for S-52...
Everytime he opens the fridge, the fish fingers go for his throat

------------------
"Yes,Sir..these helicopters have skis in case it's snowing when you land"

Posts: 81 | From: Perth,Scotland | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bligh
Member # 4577

posted 05-05-2000 11:25 AM     Profile for Bligh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The unfortunate thing we have done is that by responding to this idiot's post we have given him exactly what he was looking for: attention. Something even the pork chop could not accomplish.

We, therefore, have learned a lesson - best to ignore people like S-52 who cannot seem to grasp the concept of a forum as a place to contribute positively to a subject.

Posts: 13 | From: Dallas, Texas | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Gonzalo Nieva
Member # 4601

posted 05-06-2000 12:57 PM     Profile for Gonzalo Nieva   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
S-52: You need a patch.
Posts: 917 | From: Huatusco, Ver. Mxico. | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Cat
Member # 2285

posted 05-06-2000 03:12 PM     Profile for Cat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That wasn't very funny. Though I must admit that the only bugs I knew about were the TnL ones. Which aren't Razorworks' fault.

Miao, Cat

Posts: 184 | From: La Florida-U.S of A, | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tracer
Member # 259

posted 05-07-2000 08:17 AM     Profile for Tracer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The patch may not have been released but unfortunately Sparrow_52nd has!

Tracer

------------------
"Flying is the second greatest thing known to man!
The first is landing!!"

Posts: 681 | From: Edinburgh,Scotland | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.