my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » CH demo available !??

Author Topic: CH demo available !??
del2
Member # 4444

posted 05-01-2000 12:44 PM     Profile for del2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, this might be old news but the Empire site (www.empireus.com) has a link to a "fully functional demo" for CH. It even has a squirelly Shockwave graphic to show the "CD" going in the drive. And that is as far as I have gotten. Is this just a teaser or what? I hope they didn't put too much effort into their web site and now don't have resources for a demo!
David

Posts: 101 | From: CNY | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Finarvas
Member # 4271

posted 05-01-2000 03:02 PM     Profile for Finarvas   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well some people say that they have signed a deal with a magazine to put the demo on their cd "exclusivly" so we just have to wait and see..

------------------
It's more fun to compute!

Posts: 52 | From: Varberg, Sweden | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Blaze
Member # 198

posted 05-01-2000 10:08 PM     Profile for Blaze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This should read "they have signed a deal with a magazine to put the demo on their cd 'exclusivly' before it will be available for download". So yes, we have to wait a little.

Blaze

-------------
I'm the operator with my pocket calculator.

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.