my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » Well, since Combatsim refuses to start a C-H forum, I've decided to have a........

Author Topic: Well, since Combatsim refuses to start a C-H forum, I've decided to have a........
The Ghost of Silverswift
Member # 50

posted 04-29-2000 07:06 PM     Profile for The Ghost of Silverswift   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
....local weather forum, in protest. I'll start. There weather here in Milwaukee today was sunny, 61 degrees F (I did some lawn work too), supposed to rain tommorow, though. which is good & bad; I don't have to water my newly planted grass seeds, but I have to ride my police bike in the rain all day for some kinda run downtown.
But, when I get off, I'll play C-H!

[This message has been edited by The Ghost of Silverswift (edited 04-29-2000).]

Posts: 211 | From: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
TetsuBo
Member # 330

posted 04-29-2000 07:12 PM     Profile for TetsuBo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now for some local weather news in around Stockholm.
The sun will be shining most of the day with part clouds in local areas. No rain is predicted for a few days. Temperature is about 21 deg Celsius. Turning to the sports now...

------------------
I am TetsuBo, eater of cookies and souls

Posts: 127 | From: Stockholm, Sweden | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Enforcer
Member # 85

posted 04-29-2000 07:32 PM     Profile for Enforcer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Other areas now...

Montréal had some great weather today with a high of 27 degres (84 Faren.). Naturally i had to work all day, so when coming back home i jumped in my Comanche and went to help Trasher & Tetsubo in their Yemen's campaign.

Enforcer.

Next area after those messages...

Posts: 342 | From: Brossard, Québec, Canada | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Finarvas
Member # 4271

posted 04-30-2000 04:55 AM     Profile for Finarvas   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The weather here in Varberg, Sweden is terrible.. the sun is shining, no clouds in sight and it's about 25 degress (celsius of course). Hopefully it will rain in a few days or else I have to move to iceland.. I like snow much better..

------------------
It's more fun to compute!

Posts: 52 | From: Varberg, Sweden | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Charlie
Member # 2314

posted 04-30-2000 05:06 AM     Profile for Charlie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The weather i Umeć Sweden is sunny with scattered clouds and the temperature is a pleasant 8 degrees C. The target of the day will be the local video rental place which must be destroyed for not providing a sufficient number of good war movies.

Charlie

Posts: 82 | From: Sweden | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Rayman
Member # 3032

posted 04-30-2000 05:56 AM     Profile for Rayman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
O.K. Darmstadt - Germany , Heaven here is complete grey, no wind and about 20-22 deg. Celsius - but no Sun
So iŽll lift off in my Comanche and cruise over clear and sunny kuba

Posts: 88 | From: Germany | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
OUTLAW!
Member # 3049

posted 04-30-2000 06:26 AM     Profile for OUTLAW!   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It is sunny and beautiful on Hilton Head Island, SC today. High around 78. I will
do some interior painting today while I wait
for my copy of CvH to arrive from the UK. I
bought it on ebay for 16.00 pounds, (about $28.00)

What a deal, what beautiful weather.

MikeToth
Member # 762

posted 04-30-2000 08:11 AM     Profile for MikeToth   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sunny and beautiful here in beautiful
Cleveland, 70 degrees and sunny..... and
I'm still awaitin for my import version
of EECH ('course I just ordered it yesterday)

Cheers to all

Mike

Posts: 219 | From: Cleveland, Ohio USA | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
LeadHead
Member # 184

posted 04-30-2000 08:24 AM     Profile for LeadHead   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
In Piteć, Northern Sweden it's about 8 degrees centigrade.

Yesterday I flew from a 16-18 degree Paris to a 25 degree Stockholm (!) and then up to Luleć with 8-10 degrees...

------------------
Lead-Head's Simulation Site:
http://fly.to/lead-head

Posts: 775 | From: Piteć, Norrbotten, Sweden. | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Scout
Member # 657

posted 04-30-2000 08:33 AM     Profile for Scout   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WELL, It's f^$%#$#g SNOWING here in Israel, sheesh, why can't we get to pee without our dongle freezing to hell, just once! :wink:

Cheers,
Scout

Posts: 715 | From: Israel | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Nolan
Member # 1753

posted 04-30-2000 09:13 AM     Profile for Nolan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not a cloud in sight and 30 something in the shade. Guess who had to run some cables outside in the lovely sun...

/Nolan

Posts: 307 | From: Lund, Sweden | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
K6_Scorp
Member # 4025

posted 04-30-2000 12:55 PM     Profile for K6_Scorp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Southern California is a Sunny 76'F/24'C with not a cloud in the sky. There's a slight breeze blowing and visability is about 10 miles/16 km. It's still in the morning though...highs are expected to reach 90'F/32'C. Have a great day and thanks for flying "Air Scorpion"

------------------
Shoot - Move - Communicate

[This message has been edited by K6_Scorp (edited 04-30-2000).]

Posts: 195 | From: Sunny Southern California | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
ral
Member # 2748

posted 04-30-2000 01:09 PM     Profile for ral   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The skies over Metro Manila, Philippines were clear today and the tempretures were a searing 34 degrees celcius at the hottest time of the day. Same weather forcast for tomorrow.

Now time to go back to the SuperHornet Boards and have a laugh .

Posts: 868 | From: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Vonjimbo
Member # 3429

posted 04-30-2000 02:01 PM     Profile for Vonjimbo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Quite a nice day in England, although this reader wants to know what the weather is like in Cyprus, as I'm off on Holiday on Tuesday. No Comanche for two sodding weeks, I'll have to drink beer and sunbathe instead.I'm particularily impressed with the Scandinavian Gent who says its a balmy 8 Celsius in Umea!!

PS What do they give you to ride in milwaukee Siverswift

Posts: 9 | From: Bingham UK | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Snake
Member # 696

posted 04-30-2000 02:06 PM     Profile for Snake   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Best Weather of the year today and yesterday in Ireland. People actually got sunburnt!
Nice breeze and about 3/8s cloud.

Posts: 144 | From: Cork, Ireland | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
The Ghost of Silverswift
Member # 50

posted 04-30-2000 03:43 PM     Profile for The Ghost of Silverswift   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Harley Davidson, of course. Did'nt rain after all today, it was actually really nice out today. 65+ F for the most part. The Run went okay too.
K6_Scorp
Member # 4025

posted 04-30-2000 04:40 PM     Profile for K6_Scorp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Harley Davidson of course? You ought to see the new BMW's that the California Highway Patrol are using! I'm partial to sportbikes, but WOW! Those bikes are SWEET! Looks like the you're sitting in an F22 Raptor with the canopy off.

------------------
Shoot - Move - Communicate

Posts: 195 | From: Sunny Southern California | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
McCudden
Member # 4526

posted 04-30-2000 06:37 PM     Profile for McCudden   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well...as usual the weather here on the forgotten Isle of South Uist was quite horrendous.We have fresh air all year round,unfortunately it moves rather quickly as there's nothing westward between us and the coast of Nova Scotia.
I tried a day on the beach with my children but gave up after having to tie their legs to a large log to stop them heading off Eastward at a great lick.

------------------
"Yes,Sir..these helicopters have skis in case it's snowing when you land"

Posts: 81 | From: Perth,Scotland | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Charlie
Member # 2314

posted 05-01-2000 05:26 AM     Profile for Charlie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Today the weather is overcast with light winds and a temperature of 7 degrees C. Just took a bike ride in the forest. Now I can relax indoors for the whole day with my good friend Mr Hokum, without feeling guilty. The ice is still strong enough to walk on and skiing conditions are poor. Wish I could go to Cyprus as well, Agia Napa is quite nice

Charlie

Sparrow_52nd
Member # 4083

posted 05-01-2000 09:16 AM     Profile for Sparrow_52nd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Right........ I think you all need help....wait a sec,my wife left the room.The weather here in Texas today is.....no wait I just got up two minutes ago.....maybe I'll be back later.
Posts: 54 | From: Austin,Texas,US | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
sKiGhDoC
Member # 4533

posted 05-01-2000 11:08 AM     Profile for sKiGhDoC   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
overcast in Central Texas this A.M.
Now
Scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms will continue through 1230 pm. Additional rainfall amounts will be less than 1/10 inch.
This Afternoon
Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms. High near 80. West to northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
Tonight
Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms. Low in the upper 50s. North to northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

------------------
sKiGhDoC, OUT!

"taurus oculus"

[This message has been edited by sKiGhDoC (edited 05-01-2000).]

Posts: 48 | From: Ft Hood, Texas | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Saint_J
unregistered

posted 05-01-2000 11:14 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can someone tell me where I can order CvsH? I can't seem to find a release date for it statewide.

Sincerely
Saint_J

IP: Logged
The Ghost of Silverswift
Member # 50

posted 05-01-2000 11:58 AM     Profile for The Ghost of Silverswift   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ummm, St. J, this is the "Weather Forum." I think you should start your own "Where can I buy C-H" forum. What is the weather like in Unregistered land, anyway
Vonjimbo
Member # 3429

posted 05-01-2000 12:44 PM     Profile for Vonjimbo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
AAUUGHHH!!!! I WANT A JOB WHERE THEY GIVE YOU A MOTOR BIKE. Mind you I s'pose using Harleys you have to rely on roadblocks to catch people!
My BMW is not disimilar to a Police bike and people all start to behave when I pull in behind them.
D'you think the Comanche would make a good traffic control vehicle. Loudspeaker on: "YOU IN THE VOLKSWAGEN! You have a tail light missing...." Then open up with the 20mm Gatling. Maybe thats why they'd never let me be a copper!
Just to stay on topic, Marvellous weather here today, Baby has caught the sun and everyones in a good mood!!
Here comes the summer doo doo do do dooo!!!

Posts: 9 | From: Bingham UK | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
The Ghost of Silverswift
Member # 50

posted 05-03-2000 12:30 PM     Profile for The Ghost of Silverswift   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahhh, yes! It is very nice to get paid to ride a motorcycle around all day! BMWs are by far, better motorcycles than Harleys, especially in police service, but what are ya gonna do? (My personal bike is a GSX-R1100) This is Harley town.
And now, for the weather in Milwaukee. Sunny, 65 degrees.

Deep Slumber
Member # 3294

posted 05-03-2000 02:25 PM     Profile for Deep Slumber   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh man.. I just picked up EECH from a local computer store and so far I like it. Spent like 5 mins flying around in free flight at 640x480 cuz my TNT won't go any higher with the 5.16 Detonator drivers :-P .. but I like the way the Comanche handles. And while I download the latest official Detonators, I thought I might post here

I WANT AN EECH FORUM!!!

.. umm... please?!

And the weather here in Hagen, Germany.. err.. right now I dunno, it's dark outside. But the past two days it has been pretty foggy in the morning, and during the day the sun came out, still pretty cloudy, which results in a "weird" weather with a higher than usual humidity. And uhhh I would like to have an EECH forum please. That would clean up this forum a lil bit

Uhhh... EECH forum? Please?! *smiiiiiles*

Posts: 62 | From: Hagen, NRW, Germany | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Charlie
Member # 2314

posted 05-03-2000 03:52 PM     Profile for Charlie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I actually like this forum. It's kind of a nice break from all the questions and discussions, but without having to head off to some other strange off-topic department.

No helicopter missions at all today, just a quick ambush mission in Close Combat 3 Vietnam. John Wayne and the other SF guys got their behinds kicked all around the jungle by ..........Charlie

Weather in Umeć was nice today, sunny, 14 degrees C and strong winds.

Charlie don't surf

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

© COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.