my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » C-H Radar

Author Topic: C-H Radar
Sparrow_52nd
Member # 4083

posted 04-27-2000 07:34 AM     Profile for Sparrow_52nd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi,I bought C-H from the UK a few weeks back and got it this week,but I can't figure out how to narrow the search field on my radar or set the priority mode?Could someone help me out.Also is there any way to customize the keys?I don't have a progammable joystick so that won't work.Thanks.
Posts: 54 | From: Austin,Texas,US | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Richard 'Flexman' Hawley
Member # 55

posted 04-27-2000 07:52 AM     Profile for Richard 'Flexman' Hawley   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Numeric keypad controls. Only works when avionics set to "realistic".
Posts: 396 | From: West Yorkshire, United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Isatheprophet2
Member # 4336

posted 04-27-2000 01:17 PM     Profile for Isatheprophet2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hi

the numberic pad key set your radar setting, but u must have the sim on realistic.

Look at the keyboard guide that you got with the game, there is a read box area.

8= + scan size
4= scam left
5= scan centre
1= auto target
2= - scan size
3 = _target priority
(ground radar)
6 scan right
7= display allied aircraft

the list goes etc.

you have to remember that some keys have a contro or shift control with them, and is represented by a colour.

I hope it helps

------------------
best wishes

Isatheprophet

Posts: 40 | From: Manchester,UK | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ozias
unregistered

posted 04-27-2000 07:05 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The numeric keys also pan your view when you are using the FLIR,DTV and periscope. Use the Shift + Keypad for coarse panning, and the ALT key for fine panning.
The Keypad plus and minus keys control the magnification

IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.