my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » why wait?

Author Topic: why wait?
luv2sim
Member # 2144

posted 04-26-2000 02:47 PM     Profile for luv2sim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
is there any compelling reason to wait for the US version of Comanche-Hokum, rather than ordering it now from the UK?

i.e., are the manual or other aspects of the game likely to be changed in any way when the US version is released?

TIA,
luv2sim

Posts: 77 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Zero G
Member # 311

posted 04-26-2000 03:10 PM     Profile for Zero G   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think the only real difference is that the US version will have the patch installed right on the CD. Not much else that needs changed.

------------------
Z

Posts: 374 | From: Canada | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
sKiGhDoC
unregistered

posted 04-26-2000 03:12 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think, in general, the only difference will be that it would be delivered with the patched version, with the appropriate manual changes. It might be a little cheaper if you wait (UK prices higher and shipping).

I didnt wait, and it is a very good sim just the way it is...and it can only get better.

IP: Logged
TetsuBo
Member # 330

posted 04-26-2000 03:19 PM     Profile for TetsuBo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The only real difference, I think, is that the U.S version will be patched, as is.

Sorry guys, I couldn't help myself.

------------------
I am TetsuBo, eater of cookies and souls

[This message has been edited by TetsuBo (edited 04-26-2000).]

Posts: 127 | From: Stockholm, Sweden | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
RanRodee
Member # 350

posted 04-26-2000 06:49 PM     Profile for RanRodee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It might be patched, though.

RR

------------------
Visit the OklaCity GameDomain. Stop by and populate the Forums :)
http://members.xoom.com/RainGaming

Posts: 215 | From: Oklahoma CIty, OK, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
luv2sim
Member # 2144

posted 04-28-2000 07:50 AM     Profile for luv2sim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
so, what you guys are saying, is that the US version will be patched?

lol. thanks for the replies.

l2s

Posts: 77 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.