my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » I cant understand this at all

Author Topic: I cant understand this at all
Case
Member # 788

posted 04-23-2000 12:20 PM     Profile for Case   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Im not inte flaming or anything but why does Gunship! gets a own thread? Why not Enemy engaged(CH) or Ka-52? Do the crew at combatsim think that most people buys Gunship? Or thats the best heli sim out there?

------------------
Sincerely

Jimmy "Case" Larsson

Posts: 44 | From: Östhammar, Uppland, Sweden | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
skip
Member # 1470

posted 04-23-2000 12:22 PM     Profile for skip   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mp buys ad space here
Posts: 260 | From: ,Texas,usa | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Schurem
Member # 1345

posted 04-23-2000 02:47 PM     Profile for Schurem   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Goddammit, combatsim gone THAT commercial?!

dammit i'm OUT of here, i thought CS was all about the community, not the big a$$ed companies

------------------
I just LOVE the smell of NAPALM in the morning

Posts: 200 | From: nijmegen, netherlands | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
LIONPRIDE
Member # 3534

posted 04-25-2000 12:44 AM     Profile for LIONPRIDE   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well obviously someone doesn't understand "buisness". Without sponsers to this site...many of the great features it has would be nearly impossible to keep up and running. You think it's cheap to run a site like this?

Just because MicroPose pays for adverts and space ... doesn't mean that Gunship is the only simm CombatSim is going to support. Maybe you should get mad at Empire for not fronting some cash to get C/H noticed here.

------------------
A wise man once said..." To fly is heaven, to hover is divine"

Posts: 331 | From: United States of America | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

© COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.