my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » New Enemy Engage forum at Dephil.com

Author Topic: New Enemy Engage forum at Dephil.com
Isatheprophet2
Member # 4336

posted 04-19-2000 11:12 PM     Profile for Isatheprophet2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi

I have just open a new forum for Enemy Engaged RAH-66 Commanche versus KA-52 Hokum. My other url was messed for some reason. Anyway this is working fine. http://www.delphi.com/EnemyEngaged/start

I agree with some of the posts on here that this sim should have its owon fourm so here it is. To keep it open people of to use it. Enjoy.

------------------
best wishes

Isatheprophet

Posts: 40 | From: Manchester,UK | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Duckman
Member # 4267

posted 04-20-2000 02:28 AM     Profile for Duckman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great idea.
If I had the time IŽd done it myself.

Thanks,

Oliver "Duckman" Fels

Posts: 63 | From: Friedrichshafen, Lake Constance, Germany | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Blaze
Member # 198

posted 04-20-2000 04:05 PM     Profile for Blaze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But why Delphi? Their system sux big time. Isn't there a free BBS provider who uses UBB?
nobby
unregistered

posted 04-20-2000 06:44 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Does anyone know where i can play Apache Havoc online
IP: Logged
MotherSuperior
Member # 524

posted 04-20-2000 08:09 PM     Profile for MotherSuperior   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Blaze:
But why Delphi? Their system sux big time. Isn't there a free BBS provider who uses UBB?

Maybe becuase nobody else had posted anything to solve the 'why doesn't combatsim have an EECH forum?' issue.

Great idea Isatheprophet2...

Mother

sKiGhDoC
unregistered

posted 04-20-2000 09:13 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey mama,

think that the reason that combatsim doesnt have a forum is that they aren't advertising the game (yet?) i thought i read or heard someone say that individual game forums were limited to those that the companies advertise on site...what say ye, mighty editor?

IP: Logged
MotherSuperior
Member # 524

posted 04-21-2000 11:48 AM     Profile for MotherSuperior   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sKiGhDoC:
hey mama,

think that the reason that combatsim doesnt have a forum is that they aren't advertising the game (yet?) i thought i read or heard someone say that individual game forums were limited to those that the companies advertise on site...what say ye, mighty editor?

sKiGhDoC,

Exactly.. I was refering to the previous thread concerning combatsim and making an EECH forum...

Mother

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

© COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.