my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » Buying C-H

Author Topic: Buying C-H
Sparrow_52nd
Member # 4083

posted 04-18-2000 12:49 PM     Profile for Sparrow_52nd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I live in the US and empire won't send it here anymore!Does anyone have an extra copy I can buy from them?I will pay what it cost you and the price to ship it.Or if you could buy another one(if you don't live in the US)and send it to me?Thanks
P.S. Contact me at [email protected]

Posts: 54 | From: Austin,Texas,US | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
MotherSuperior
Member # 524

posted 04-18-2000 01:35 PM     Profile for MotherSuperior   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A little search through the previous post can point you in the right direction....

I don't recall the topic off hand, but there are 3 or 4 differnet sites you can order from.

Mother

sKiGhDoC
unregistered

posted 04-18-2000 02:46 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...or if you are lazy, just try http://www.hmv.co.uk

IP: Logged
cmize
unregistered

posted 04-20-2000 05:15 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Has anybody else ordered a copy from hmv.co.uk? I just did today and I was wondering how long it took to be delivered to the US...
sKiGhDoC
unregistered

posted 04-20-2000 09:23 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yea, i did!
plan to post on arrival the details/timing of this difficult delivery, other optins are surfacing, however...see othe threads this Forum.

Donald
Member # 1659

posted 04-21-2000 05:05 PM     Profile for Donald   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I ordered a week ago wednesday 4/12 from HMV and it arrived yesterday, thursday, 4/20. I live on the east coast so it may take a day or two more depending on your choice of shipping methods. I did a little web research on the Royal Mail site and found that "Swiftair" was the quickest method. Good luck.
scoobe
unregistered

posted 04-21-2000 05:26 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I ordered it on the 7th of april, got a confirm on the 10th from Empire directly, but still have not gotten it. Im going to wait another 3 - 4 days and then email them to see if its lost or not. I can't belive it takes that long for a package to get overseas. There must be a man on a raft with one broken paddle trying to deliver this game.
Falcon554
Member # 4286

posted 04-21-2000 06:50 PM     Profile for Falcon554   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Order mine on the april 6 still not here. I called them and the guy said to wait a little longer hope it gets here or it got lost. Damn it.

Scott

Posts: 7 | From: Bakersfield CA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Gusomaki
unregistered

posted 04-21-2000 09:27 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I ordered on the 11th and today the 21st I still don't have it. I've been getting mail saying "any day now" for a week. I was also pretty surprised that there is no tracking number.

When I send packages to Japan using FedEx it's there in like 3-5 days. What kind of crappy postal system do the Brits have anyway?

Still waiting..

cmize
Member # 4385

posted 04-22-2000 10:08 PM     Profile for cmize     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I keep getting emails from hmv saying that CH is out of stock and they are waiting for more from their supplier...

Posts: 17 | From: Portland, OR USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
skighdoc
unregistered

posted 04-23-2000 08:28 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
this is what mine says now @ hmv, originally it said on back order as well.

Date ordered:
12-04-2000

Total Price

Order Status
Your order has been completely shipped

i giess its a pretty popular product and those guys didnt realize that us yanks dont wanna wait for no stinkin US release! oh well, hope it gets here tomorrow.

Falcon554
Member # 4286

posted 04-24-2000 07:29 PM     Profile for Falcon554   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just got mine it took about 2 weeks to get.
Posts: 7 | From: Bakersfield CA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.