my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » janes longbow 2 commands

Author Topic: janes longbow 2 commands
echo45
Member # 4306

posted 04-17-2000 01:55 AM     Profile for echo45   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
can't believe Im installing janes longbow 2 again . It's still by far a great game. May be old but looks great and plays great. What I need to know is anyone have all the keyboard commands . Wingman commands and ect. I can't find my book and any help would be appreciated THANKS .
Posts: 18 | From: Cumberland,Ky | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bulldog60
unregistered

posted 04-17-2000 04:45 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have started playing LB2 again also and I two can not find my book. What I did was go to the gamecommander web site and downloaded the template for LB2. Now I have all the commands and I use GC for most of them as well. Oh if you don't have GC you can download the demo and then give it a try. I'm not sure if that will work for yah but it did for me. Also get the hacked drivers (glidewrapper)and run LB2 1024x768 it looks great. GameCommander is a great addon, I use it with my HOTAS and it ROCKS..

Bulldog60 out

IP: Logged
echo45
Member # 4306

posted 04-18-2000 06:18 AM     Profile for echo45   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog60:
I have started playing LB2 again also and I two can not find my book. What I did was go to the gamecommander web site and downloaded the template for LB2. Now I have all the commands and I use GC for most of them as well. Oh if you don't have GC you can download the demo and then give it a try. I'm not sure if that will work for yah but it did for me. Also get the hacked drivers (glidewrapper)and run LB2 1024x768 it looks great. GameCommander is a great addon, I use it with my HOTAS and it ROCKS..

Bulldog60 out

echo45
Member # 4306

posted 04-18-2000 06:21 AM     Profile for echo45   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks a Million Bulldog60 the txt from game commander worked great and just what I needed maybe we will see each other on Janes combat.net . Thanks again

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.