my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » Comanche Hokum PDF. Manual (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Author Topic: Comanche Hokum PDF. Manual
Arrows2100
Member # 4297

posted 04-16-2000 10:48 AM     Profile for Arrows2100   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anyone who has Comanche Hokum with the Adobe Acrobat Reader manual on CD, please E-Mail it to me at [email protected]
Thanx!

Arrows2100
Member # 4297

posted 04-16-2000 10:50 AM     Profile for Arrows2100   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Or if you could tell me where to find PDF. format instruction manuals.

[This message has been edited by Arrows2100 (edited 04-17-2000).]

Ceebee
Member # 1216

posted 04-16-2000 10:56 AM     Profile for Ceebee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How the **** did you delete them off the CD??? What you mean to say is that the Warez download didn't contain the .pdf files!

Posts: 433 | From: Northumberland, UK | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Professor
Member # 741

posted 04-16-2000 11:11 AM     Profile for Professor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WTF?
Arrows how can u erase something from a CD-R?
Did u break it in pieces or so?

Try and think hard some other reason, men!

Posts: 44 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Arrows2100
Member # 4297

posted 04-16-2000 11:20 AM     Profile for Arrows2100   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lol, anyway, if i wanted warez i would get a pirate copy! NOW! please gould someone email them to me?

[This message has been edited by Arrows2100 (edited 04-19-2000).]

Ceebee
Member # 1216

posted 04-16-2000 11:28 AM     Profile for Ceebee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry mate, You must take the communtity here for mugs, Just get/order the game its worth it!

Nobody here is going to take you seriously! Unless its another warez person!

Arrows2100
Member # 4297

posted 04-16-2000 11:35 AM     Profile for Arrows2100   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ceebee listen, if I wanted warez, i would buy a pirate copy cause I know where to get em, besides, I have 56k modem with screaming.net which reduces speed to 41k! How could I download a 300mb+ file!? Just, someone email the PDF manual to me or tell me where to get it!

Thanx

Ceebee
Member # 1216

posted 04-16-2000 12:17 PM     Profile for Ceebee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Arrows,

You listen, if you are on the up, then I'll email you the .pdf file myself, but come on deleting it from the CD just sounds like bull$hit, no infact it is bull$hit! you might as well have said the dogs eaten it!

And because you on screaming.net is perfect for downloading large files because its free! There are programs out there that allow you to download in chunks.

Your in the UK right? then the only version on sale here is the one with the manual!

I'm sorry I just dont believe you!

Jay
Member # 3216

posted 04-16-2000 12:37 PM     Profile for Jay   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Do you mean Apache-Havoc,not Comanche-Hokum?
There is a bargain release with the manual on pdf about at the mo:- If thats what you need I can help.
Ceebee is right you can`t buy it without the manual here in the UK and its not out in the states yet.
By the way hi CeeBee its Airbag how U?

Posts: 119 | From: Nottingham/England | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ceebee
Member # 1216

posted 04-16-2000 12:54 PM     Profile for Ceebee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Airbag, How are those landings coming? I listened in on the comms server with you hawk the other night! Not bad at all!
Ceebee
Member # 1216

posted 04-16-2000 12:58 PM     Profile for Ceebee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Airbag,

Its not the fact that its CH or AH its the fact that he said he deleted from the CD!!

Nolan
Member # 1753

posted 04-16-2000 01:14 PM     Profile for Nolan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who knows, maybe he's a tech wiz who can flatten specific areas on a CD and alter the PQ code just by pointing his finger at it.

I know it's the helo section but this boat doesn't float.

/Nolan

Posts: 307 | From: Lund, Sweden | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Robbster
Member # 376

posted 04-16-2000 02:42 PM     Profile for Robbster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Arrows2100

CDROM is read-only media. You can't delete it! Nice try though.

Arrows2100
Member # 4297

posted 04-16-2000 02:51 PM     Profile for Arrows2100   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok then, I didnt delete them, but I never got any instructions and I want them! You guys win, plez can you email them to me, sry for lying, i am that desperate!

Arrows

CBH
Member # 3266

posted 04-16-2000 03:03 PM     Profile for CBH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Isn't that one of the ways that software developers combat piracy, by making their product too difficult to play on warez i.e. with no manual, keyboard guide etc.

Imagine trying to play Falcon 4.0 without the manual I paid 34.99 for Comanche-Hokum and it is one of the most enjoyable sims ever, if not the most enjoyable. Buy it if you want a manual.

Posts: 38 | From: Dublin, Ireland | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Arrows2100
Member # 4297

posted 04-16-2000 03:07 PM     Profile for Arrows2100   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Listen, I HAVE BOUGHT THE "REAL" GAME AND THERE WAS NO MANUAL, AS WITH A/H ON THE BACK OF THE JEWEL CASE INSERT, IT SAYS THAT THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE IN PDF. FORMAT ON THE CD (Also referenved as the "on cd manual") NOW C'MON, I JUST WANT THE MANUAL PDF. FORMAT. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FROM YOU GUYS?!
Ceebee
Member # 1216

posted 04-16-2000 03:12 PM     Profile for Ceebee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So are you saying you didn't get any instructions when you "bought" the game? Or did you get the version without the .pdf files burned on the CD? just saying as if you'd bought the game you'd have the sodding .pdf files. Guys (kids) like you really pi$$ me off.

CH is a very good game, its worth more than its currently priced at! Sheesh, Even AH is only 9.99.

RazorWorks have produced an excellent product just go and get it, Sorry if this makes you hate me....come to think of it no I'm not. You are obviously a kid using his dads machine! One thing I hate in this world is liars and thieves and you fill both of those!

Rant off!

Arrows2100
Member # 4297

posted 04-16-2000 03:25 PM     Profile for Arrows2100   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
CeeBee you r damned right I am beggining to hate u, i need the PDF. Manual as it was not on the CD. NOW SOMEONE, can you tell me where to find them or E-Mail them to me. The game is not a warez or a pirate copy, ok?

Arrows

Phoenix
Member # 1372

posted 04-16-2000 03:36 PM     Profile for Phoenix   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*LOL* Now I have heard it all!

Arrows2100 - One question... how is it that your CD is different from everyone else's?? Seems like every other CD has the pdf manual and yours is the only one that doesn't... strange.

Anyway, thanks for giving me a very good and long laugh !!!

Posts: 80 | From: RTP, NC | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Johnny
Member # 3636

posted 04-16-2000 03:43 PM     Profile for Johnny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Arrows2100,
Why are you taking us for a bunch of idiots?!? First of all when the game comes out the manual is NEVER of the cd (the only exception is DI Super Hornet), it is later on when the price of the game goes down to cut the cost the manual is put on the CD. Example Janes F-15, couple weeks ago I bought Fighter Collection IV and there was F-15 with manual on the CD. Second is your ridiculous claim that you "erased" it from CD. You can only erase something from a CD if it is CD-RW. Software companies never put their products on the RWs. I am a PC technician and I use CD-R and CD-RWs so I know what I am talking about.

<IRONY>Oh, Wait you probably got your copy of CH from the future? Could you please share your knowledge of time travel with us?</IRONY>

(What a looooser)

Arrows2100
Member # 4297

posted 04-16-2000 04:08 PM     Profile for Arrows2100   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OOOOH, I am johnny and I am a "PC Technition" OOOOH, and apart from that, "I know everything" OOOOH! Amn't I great I am Johnny OOOOH! Look at me, all hail me, i have a small square moustache centered under my nose! OOOOH! Look at me everyone, I am soooo great, isnt Johnny an amazing name OOOOH! I like calling guys loooooooooooooooooooo.........sers! OOOOH! Did I mention I am a PC technition, my brains are sooooooooooooo.... big! OOOOH!

Johnny: Hey Arrows2100, u r a loser
Arrows: Am I now <pulling up sleeves of shirt>
Johnny: <painfull screaming noises>
Arrows: Your brains have swollen up, wow, u have big brains
Johnny: I know "I am a PC technition"
Arrows: That was a joke Johnny
Johnny: <more painfull screams> MUMMY! Arrows has a knife at my neck MUMMY!
Arrows: HAHAHAHAHA, give me your instructions or die!
Johnny: Never <stabbing and slitting sounds>
Arrows: <pours maggets over Johnny's dead body>
Maggets: <happy chewing sounds>
Arrows: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, this'll happen to you all HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Johnny, must feel so stupid to be humiliated in such a popular forum!

You should save this section of chat, read it over and over and keep thinking what kind of "loooooooooooser" Johnny is, I know I will!

Cya all, Arrows

Ceebee
Member # 1216

posted 04-16-2000 05:16 PM     Profile for Ceebee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The only Loser here is you!

The only one thats humiliated here is you, but your not mentally able to recognise it! If you have the CD then you have the .pdf file. How can your CD be different from all the others?

Now go to bed little boy!

CBH
Member # 3266

posted 04-16-2000 05:21 PM     Profile for CBH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
eh yeah, ok Arrows you are clearly a wanker, go and buy the sim, and don't give us this crap about 'erasing the manuals from the CD'. btw it's 'maggots' not 'maggets'.

btw your last rant makes you sound exactly like how Homer Simpson might, if he was in the same situation as you

Posts: 38 | From: Dublin, Ireland | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ramses
Member # 2588

posted 04-16-2000 05:25 PM     Profile for Ramses   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Arrows,

In this order:

1 Shut up

2 Grow up

3 Get a life

------------------

Posts: 3 | From: Antwerpen Belgium | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Johnny
Member # 3636

posted 04-16-2000 07:01 PM     Profile for Johnny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Arrow,
I am not even going to respond to you because it is clear now that your mind works on a level of a five year old.

To the rest of you guys I propose to close this thread and post nothing. Also I would like to give a small explanation on why I responded in a such an angry manner to this BS. The reason is simple, more copies of CH sold means more profits for Razorworks which in term means a better chance of us getting Cobra Vs Hind. And with people like Arrow the chance of getting Cobra Vs Hind decreases dramatically.

Jont
Member # 4238

posted 04-16-2000 07:29 PM     Profile for Jont     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Johnny,

I'm sorry, I quite understand your suggestion to close the thread, but I must say; you really shouldn't be quite so insulting to five year old kids

Posts: 83 | From: Maidenhead, England | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Swampthing
Member # 388

posted 04-16-2000 07:48 PM     Profile for Swampthing   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ROFL. Why in the hell did you guys even reply to this crap or even spur on this obviously mentally disturbued ignorant individual?
Zero G
Member # 311

posted 04-16-2000 08:05 PM     Profile for Zero G   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Worst part of it all is how many people have the pdf manual? There are maybe 15-20 of us who do since it never came out with the sim. I highly doubt that the beta testers are willing to put it out for warez users and what site that got a preview beta copy would risk never getting preview software again to do it?

All around a pretty pointless topic.

------------------
Z

Posts: 374 | From: Canada | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
beefheart
Member # 3021

posted 04-16-2000 09:58 PM     Profile for beefheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pardon me, but this arrow guy is harmless and even funny.
So please, if you don't wanna be stupid don't answer him, he's funny alone!

(BTW I don't support piracy...)

Arrows2100
Member # 4297

posted 04-17-2000 01:41 AM     Profile for Arrows2100   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Listen, It is not a warez or a pirate copy, now c'mon, i have thought this has went quite funny, with all the messages, they dont insult me, please can I gat the manual PDF.?
Arrows2100
Member # 4297

posted 04-17-2000 01:43 AM     Profile for Arrows2100   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Or whatabout a multi-player match, as you won't send me the manual, whatabout playing a Multi-Player?

Arrows

Arrows2100
Member # 4297

posted 04-17-2000 01:46 AM     Profile for Arrows2100   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And listen, I have the "real" copy and want Cobra Hind, because of you, I now know it may be coming out! I have always wanted to fly a "Hind" heli-copter, dunno about the cobra! But I just want the manual, you can get a CD with some problem and I HAVE THAT CD!
Zero G
Member # 311

posted 04-17-2000 02:03 AM     Profile for Zero G   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As it has been said, the manual did not come on the CD. If you bought your copy and the manual wasn't inside the box you can get ahold of razorworks or Empire and they will replace it for you.

------------------
Z

Posts: 374 | From: Canada | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Arrows2100
Member # 4297

posted 04-17-2000 02:08 AM     Profile for Arrows2100   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have done that, waiting for reply!

thanx anyway
Arrows

Ceebee
Member # 1216

posted 04-17-2000 02:19 AM     Profile for Ceebee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Z is right the Pdf file thats on the cd is not the manual, I thought it was, but never checked as I have the manual.

Arrows if you a on the up! and for real. then I apologise, but what gets me is the fact you said you deleted it from the CD.

Arrows2100
Member # 4297

posted 04-17-2000 03:43 AM     Profile for Arrows2100   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
K, thanx CeeBee, it is for real and I said I was sry for saying I deleted em. Anywayz, if it is the Keyboard Layout on the CD, plz E-Mail it to me @ [email protected] That is what I was wanting!
Also, CeeBee wanna game of C/H on the net? Don't you think that this was kinda funny, firing insults back at each other, anyone wanna game on the net, my ICQ# 69478655

Arrows out

[This message has been edited by Arrows2100 (edited 04-17-2000).]

Hoverstorm
Member # 1191

posted 04-17-2000 06:58 AM     Profile for Hoverstorm     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Zero G said:

"As it has been said, the manual did not come on the CD. If you bought your copy and the manual wasn't inside the box you can get ahold of razorworks or Empire and they will replace it for you."

Arrows2100 said:

"I have done that, waiting for reply!"

No offense Arrows2100 but then what is all the screaming about? Just wait a little more and you'll get a brand new manual from Razorworks. Or why not get ahold of AH? It basically uses the same keyboard layout and the two different manuals are not that different either.

Hoverstorm

Posts: 185 | From: Trondheim, Norway | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Arrows2100
Member # 4297

posted 04-17-2000 08:26 AM     Profile for Arrows2100   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have Got A/H!
jimvictor
Member # 1052

posted 04-17-2000 08:54 AM     Profile for jimvictor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
....sad....very sad
Posts: 433 | From: charlottesville Va usa | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Arrows2100
Member # 4297

posted 04-17-2000 10:50 AM     Profile for Arrows2100   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What's "sad"?

All times are MST (US)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.