my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » Apache- Havoc Multiplay Question?

Author Topic: Apache- Havoc Multiplay Question?
DaBaTT
Member # 895

posted 04-14-2000 07:37 PM     Profile for DaBaTT   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
While waoting for CH I decided to pick up AH and a friend did to.. Well we tried to do MP but the manual is very slim on info in this area.. We got as far as me hosting (modem to modem) my puter answered but all that happened on my side was my puter said my friend connected at 28.000 and sat there nothing else let me know what or where to go next. My friend told me that he got a screen that said that no games were in progress.. the manul only says on page 1.7 that the person hosting must wait at the multiplayer setup screen to answer the incoming call. Thats it!! Anybody that has done MP please enlighten me as what to do next!!

DaBaTT
---------------------------------------------
Ever dance with the devil by the pale moonlite

Posts: 186 | From: Naples, Fl, USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Zero G
Member # 311

posted 04-14-2000 08:52 PM     Profile for Zero G   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Multiplay in these games seems to throw a lot of people. Once you are connected you go in and start a game like it is single player. Once you go into the campaign it will show up in the other players list of games, if you are not using some form of voice comms you will have to chat to be in the same flight group. I would say that adding the /goto command line ption is a good thing in A-H so that if you become seperated you can just cheat and drag to helos together.

------------------
Z

Posts: 374 | From: Canada | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
DaBaTT
Member # 895

posted 04-15-2000 04:22 PM     Profile for DaBaTT   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ThanX for the come back Zero G My friend and I will check it out.. I wonder why they don't
tell you in plain english how to do MP..

DaBaTT
---------------------------------------------
Ever dance with the devil by the pale moonlite

Posts: 186 | From: Naples, Fl, USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.