my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » C/H Campaign ??? for Flexman

Author Topic: C/H Campaign ??? for Flexman
Paul Roberts
Member # 232

posted 04-12-2000 08:48 PM     Profile for Paul Roberts   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Hi Flexman,

Since you wrote the A/H and C/H strategy guides included on the C/H CD, I want to ask you for a clarification.

The "Campaigns" chapter of the C/H guide says that the old A/H campaigns work differently, in that one must capture squares rather than key objectives (as in the new C/H campaigns). However, when I play the old campaigns through C/H, the interface and even the Sit. Rep. pages are identical to the new C/H format. Does that mean that the A/H campaigns now play the same way as the new theaters?

Please clarify. And thanks for your hard work!

Paul Roberts

Richard 'Flexman' Hawley
Member # 55

posted 04-13-2000 09:51 AM     Profile for Richard 'Flexman' Hawley   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A-H campaigns (when played in A-H) required flying through preset sectors with no enemy occupation.

In C-H, all the A-H campaigns are changed to be consistent with the new campaign logic. So don't worry about it. It was really just a note for old A-H users informing them of the differences.

Posts: 396 | From: West Yorkshire, United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.