my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » CH and D3D artifacting

Author Topic: CH and D3D artifacting
Cat
Member # 2285

posted 04-11-2000 08:28 PM     Profile for Cat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Has anyone else seen the GeForce artifacting with the Comanche?

Also, I notice that power line towers aren't being drawn when the GeForce card is being used.

3.77 drivers from Guillemot, the card is a Prophet DDR.

Are these among the things the patch will look at?

Miao, Cat

Posts: 184 | From: La Florida-U.S of A, | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Swampthing
Member # 388

posted 04-12-2000 12:57 AM     Profile for Swampthing   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A quick read of some of the posts here and you would have quickly found your solution. Use the /notnl switch and things will be fine. Remember, that little search button up at the top works wonders.
MERACE
Member # 1595

posted 04-12-2000 10:19 AM     Profile for MERACE   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cat:

I read in a post from Flexman that Razorworks is looking at possibly addressing this problem with Geforce cards in the upcoming patch. There is a fix to the rendering glitches by adding the "/notnl" to the start up command line. I'm hoping they fix this problem so that I can activate the t&l feature on my Geforce card.

-MERACE

Posts: 32 | From: Troy MI USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Richard 'Flexman' Hawley
Member # 55

posted 04-12-2000 11:52 AM     Profile for Richard 'Flexman' Hawley   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That post was actually to confirm that nVidia are aware of the lack of TnL line drawing and hopefully it will be corrected in future drivers.

The ball is very much in nVidias court on this.

Posts: 396 | From: West Yorkshire, United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
DarkAngle
Member # 1371

posted 04-12-2000 02:05 PM     Profile for DarkAngle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Flexman.

Do you know if the known stutter is a Nvidia problem also. Or is it a RazerWorks problem?

Mark "DarkAngel" Jensen
Denmark

[This message has been edited by DarkAngle (edited 04-12-2000).]

Posts: 23 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Truro
Member # 679

posted 04-12-2000 02:21 PM     Profile for Truro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Does the game have graphic rendering options for T&L. Like hardware, d3d HAL, SSE and 3DNow.
Posts: 1441 | From: Tulsa, Ok | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cat
Member # 2285

posted 04-12-2000 08:42 PM     Profile for Cat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Gentlemen-

Thanks.

Swampthing-

Save it. I asked a simple question. I don't recall asking for sarcasm.

Miao, Cat

Posts: 184 | From: La Florida-U.S of A, | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Swampthing
Member # 388

posted 04-12-2000 11:03 PM     Profile for Swampthing   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sarcasm? Huh? All i did was answer your question and point out that a quick search would have had your answer without adding another thread to the board.

How was that sarcasm?

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.