my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » Where to buy for USA delivery?

Author Topic: Where to buy for USA delivery?
Mojo 16 163
Member # 2343

posted 04-06-2000 09:29 AM     Profile for Mojo 16 163   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Where is the best (cheapest/fastest) place to buy CH for USA Delivery?

Kindly post the URL.

Thanks a bunch.

Mojo 16 163

The Reverend
Member # 3788

posted 04-06-2000 12:31 PM     Profile for The Reverend   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here ya go Mojo...

https://ssl.pair.com/empire/secure/uk_orderform.html

Posts: 124 | From: Missouri | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mojo 16 163
Member # 2343

posted 04-06-2000 12:44 PM     Profile for Mojo 16 163   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks, Just placed my order. BTW how long does it take?

This hardcore jet-jock is really looking forward to this.

Thanks,

Mojo 16 163

The Reverend
Member # 3788

posted 04-06-2000 02:10 PM     Profile for The Reverend   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm not sure. I haven't placed my order yet. But from what people on the board are saying, probably 5-7 days. That's pretty quick for overseas. I am still dragging my feet just reading all the posts about it but from what I hear it kicks @$$.
Posts: 124 | From: Missouri | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
rjetster
Member # 3411

posted 04-06-2000 02:20 PM     Profile for rjetster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Was told by empire, It would be up to eighteen days to ship!
Posts: 56 | From: valley village,CA USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
TetsuBo
Member # 330

posted 04-06-2000 03:06 PM     Profile for TetsuBo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That 18 day figure is probably just to keep their backs clear. From what I've experinced myself and heard from other people it takes a week or less, even to the U.S.

------------------
I am TetsuBo, eater of cookies and souls

Posts: 127 | From: Stockholm, Sweden | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Spectre
Member # 41

posted 04-06-2000 04:07 PM     Profile for Spectre   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great link to order from but...did you see the prices

Seriously...I know the game must be awesome from what I have been reading BUT we might want to hold out and wait for the inevitable patched release here in the States

Posts: 900 | From: Colorado | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
skip
Member # 1470

posted 04-06-2000 07:04 PM     Profile for skip   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
they want over 42 pounds from empire site = 75-80 bucks
Posts: 260 | From: ,Texas,usa | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Baskat
Member # 3600

posted 04-07-2000 02:01 AM     Profile for Baskat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, I also find the sim too expensive when imported from GB - and I only need to have it shipped to Denmark.
I know it doesn't have to be that expensive because in december '98 i had Falcon4.0 shipped from the States - 40 bucks, no shipping fee, and then it's the Squadron Leaders Binder Edition, which I have never seen in Denmark. That's definitely the best money I have shelled out on a piece of entertainment software!

But, boy am I looking forward to CH - with the reviews it get's, I'm expecting a rotary sim worthy of comparison with the F4, fixed wing sim all-time winner...

Check Six

/Baskat

PS: Note the deliberate use of 'sim' and 'entertainment software' - none of the above mentioned titles deserves to be described with the digracing word 'game'

Posts: 9 | From: Denmark | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Kamikaze
Member # 1453

posted 04-07-2000 09:41 AM     Profile for Kamikaze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmm, cost me 34.99 pounds with shipping included from Empire.

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.