my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » refuel & rearm ka-52

Author Topic: refuel & rearm ka-52
sandro
Member # 4061

posted 04-05-2000 07:19 AM     Profile for sandro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
how can i refuel & rearm in ka-52?
Posts: 2 | From: Tbilisi, Georgia | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Fishbed77
Member # 1035

posted 04-05-2000 09:55 AM     Profile for Fishbed77   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Order your team to rearm/refeul at the rally point (Cntrl-end) and head there yourself using the flashing carat on the compass indicator. Land on the helipad and you'll be refueled/rearmed automatically!
Aldo
Member # 2259

posted 04-05-2000 05:53 PM     Profile for Aldo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If there's no helo pad visible just land in the area near the refueling bladder and you'll be good to go. You actually do not have to land completely..just hover very low.
It's probably easier to land

Regards..Aldo

sandro
Member # 4061

posted 04-06-2000 04:07 AM     Profile for sandro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
10x! in ka-52 I'm always running out of ammo. Don't know why but in novalogic-s comanche the things were different. Standard load in comanche was enough to complete mission. Now I have to re-arm twice or more!
Posts: 2 | From: Tbilisi, Georgia | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.