my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » TA Demo readme...

Author Topic: TA Demo readme...
JA
unregistered

posted 04-02-2000 07:52 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was looking at the mysterious TA demo readme and noticed something interesting. In addition to all the command-line stuff (by the way, do those work in the full version?), there is a list of controls for a mission creator that does not appear to have been implemented in the current retail version.

Does anyone know if it did at one point in development have a functional mission creator or if such an addition is planned for a patch or update? Thanks!

IP: Logged
Blaze
Member # 198

posted 04-02-2000 10:09 PM     Profile for Blaze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dunno about the editor but if you look into the \manual folder you will be even more surprised. Quite a lot of the HTMLs there speak about a Vietnam era helo sim, apparently called 'MIA'.

Hmmm ...

JA
unregistered

posted 04-02-2000 10:19 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd forgotten about that - it was very confusing when I first downloaded the demo! I think MIA wasn't really a sim - more of a "Nuclear Strike"-type helicopter arcade game. (A true arcade game - external views only, and so on.)

Hmmmm...

IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.