my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » Apache-Havoc Resolutions

Author Topic: Apache-Havoc Resolutions
snubber
Member # 1518

posted 03-19-2000 11:40 AM     Profile for snubber   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Am I dumb?

Surely I must be able to run this at resolutions greater than 600x480. Beats me though, can't find any toggles, ini file etc.

Running a PII-450 with V3-3000 AGP and patched version 1.1

Any ideas out there

Regards,

Snubber

Ceebee
Member # 1216

posted 03-19-2000 01:43 PM     Profile for Ceebee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Try Control F4! that increases the resolution!

can't remember can anyone confirm!

Posts: 433 | From: Northumberland, UK | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Donald
Member # 1659

posted 03-19-2000 02:38 PM     Profile for Donald   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, CTRL + F4 will increase the resolution with the new resolution appearing momentarily at the top of the screen. Press again to continue to increase. You can go as high as your card will allow. If you get a blank screen you have exceeded the refresh rate of your monitor. To decrease press CTRL + F3. Also be aware, and I quote: "Apache havoc only supports a 'full screen' cockpit at 640x480 resolution. As you increase the disp;ay resolution the cockpit appears as an inset in the center of the screen. You may prefer to turn off the cockpit graphics at higher resolutions and use the overlaid displays".
I believe this will be corrected in CH.

De Janitor
unregistered

posted 03-19-2000 10:16 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Donald - let's just say you don't have to worry about that when C-H comes out with the A-H 1.1E patch.

Bob

IP: Logged
Blaze
Member # 198

posted 03-19-2000 11:36 PM     Profile for Blaze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well the 1.1E patch on the C-H CD is the same (latest/last) one that is availabe on their website, so no improvements there.

But since you can fly the old choppers and campaigns in C-H (if you have A-H installed) there's not much of a problem I guess, C-H will give you full screen cocpits for them.

Blaze

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.