my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » Apache Havoc and dark screens

Author Topic: Apache Havoc and dark screens
Vic
Member # 1132

posted 03-08-2000 09:54 AM     Profile for Vic   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can't seem to adjust Gamma Correction in this sim. I have an AMDK6 2 450, a Monster Fusion AGP 16 Meg card. Frame Rates look pretty good though. Except when making a hard banking turn (noticeable stutter). Also, the DTO (Day TV) doesn't seem to operate. I get a green fuzzy MFD. Night vision suffer the same =( Green globs and specks everywhere.

The sim looks dark. Really dark. Missing out allot in the "eye candy" department =<

Anyone have any constructive ideas as to how ot brighten things up??

------------------
Trouble's having someone knocking on your six and the only thing left in your bag of tricks is lint.

Posts: 545 | From: Hopatcong NJ | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Enforcer
Member # 85

posted 03-08-2000 10:16 AM     Profile for Enforcer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Vic,

You have the latest drivers for you Monster Fusion ? If not here's a link:
http://www.3dfxgamers.com/view.asp?PAGE=VBdrivers

Enforcer.

Posts: 342 | From: Brossard, Québec, Canada | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Zero G
Member # 311

posted 03-08-2000 10:29 AM     Profile for Zero G   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Also be sure you are running the latest patch for A-H, 1.1e. With out it A-H had problems with the Fusion cards.

Z

Posts: 374 | From: Canada | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Vic
Member # 1132

posted 03-08-2000 10:44 AM     Profile for Vic   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey guys:

Thanks for the advice. Think though that my drivers are up to date, as is AH (downloaded "e" patch last night).

Will give the drivers a look see to make sure though. THank you for the advice. If you can think of anything else though, would be much appreciated.

------------------
Trouble's having someone knocking on your six and the only thing left in your bag of tricks is lint.

Vic
Member # 1132

posted 03-08-2000 07:57 PM     Profile for Vic   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I tried the suggestions, still no go =(
Drivers are up to date too =(

------------------

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

© COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.