my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » Commanche Hokum question...

Author Topic: Commanche Hokum question...
goanna
Member # 1639

posted 03-02-2000 01:48 AM     Profile for goanna   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For those who have beta tested this, how do the Apache Havoc cockpits shape up in C H at the higher resolutions? Are they full screen, or are they the same floating affair?

Posts: 427 | From: QLD Australia | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Zero G
Member # 311

posted 03-02-2000 02:30 AM     Profile for Zero G   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They are full screen, not as nice as the the new stuff for C-H but better then a floating c-pit

Z

Posts: 374 | From: Canada | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Blaze
Member # 198

posted 03-02-2000 07:10 AM     Profile for Blaze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Above 640x480 they will look like what you get in A-H when you pan around in the cockpit, i.e. slightly blurred.

B

Hoverstorm
Member # 1191

posted 03-02-2000 10:06 AM     Profile for Hoverstorm     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Above 640x480 they will look like what you get in A-H when you pan around in the cockpit, i.e. slightly blurred.

Can you please post a screenshot of the new A-H cockpits at 1024x768?

Hoverstorm.

Posts: 185 | From: Trondheim, Norway | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Blaze
Member # 198

posted 03-02-2000 11:55 AM     Profile for Blaze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dunno, this feature might not yet be finished so I better don't.
Since you have to have A-H installed anyway to fly the Havoc and Apache in C-H, just go there and pan the cockpit view.

Blaze

mbeaver
Member # 1796

posted 03-02-2000 11:53 PM     Profile for mbeaver   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Will the displays be visible in the forward view or do you still have to look down to see them?
Posts: 45 | From: Glendale, Arizona | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
CEP}I{AHT
Member # 328

posted 03-03-2000 05:02 AM     Profile for CEP}I{AHT   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's still look down business in the cockpit, but you can always get the up on without cockpit view?
As for Comanche and Hokum there wiil be no such option - one can always use "instruments view" where the view positoned to cover the HUD, both MFDs and most of the instruments also.

------------------
Independant Helicopter Squadron RuAF
[IMG]http://www.fortunecity.com/westwood/dior/3/virtalet/ru-ussr-af.jpg[/IMG]
(Buy A-H and C-H and you might see BH-H!)

Posts: 151 | From: FSU | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.