Member # 1530
posted 02-14-2000 11:35 PM
Hi guys. I'm writing a short feature on the various HOTAS systems that are available (or discontinued). I would be very grateful to those of you who use throttle and/or joystick systems by TM, CH, Suncom, and Saitek, and/or others, if you could answer the following questions:
1. What make/brand of HOTAS do you use?
2. What model of HOTAS is it?
3. Can you program game key commands into your HOTAS?
4. How many game key commands can you program into your HOTAS?
5. Does your HOTAS fit your hand size well?
6. What are the top two things you would change about your HOTAS?
Thanks, I think that's about all for now. I appreciate your responses and time.
In freedom lies creative thought: in creative thought lies the future
Posts: 86 | From: Vancouver, BC. Canada | Registered: Dec 1999 | IP: Logged