my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » Ka-52: ANY WAY TO MAKE SCREENSHOTS???

Author Topic: Ka-52: ANY WAY TO MAKE SCREENSHOTS???
huMMer
Member # 2275

posted 02-10-2000 05:14 AM     Profile for huMMer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Strange problem... Using Voodoo2 accelerator I am not able to make any screenshots from Ka-52 demo. E. g. using HyperSnapDX all I get is a shot of a black window with "Team Alligator" title of a size, corresponding to my desktop resolution. Has anyone been able to make screenshots from it and how and with what software and what videocard was used?
Posts: 50 | From: Moscow, Russia | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Richard 'Flexman' Hawley
Member # 55

posted 02-10-2000 06:04 AM     Profile for Richard 'Flexman' Hawley   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Try CTRL-G (for grab)

If that doesn't work try a new version of Hypersnap and make sure you check the options for DirectX capture and Voodoo cards.

Posts: 396 | From: West Yorkshire, United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Scout
Member # 657

posted 02-10-2000 06:12 AM     Profile for Scout   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
try using Cntrl+G from within the game engine. Its supposed to write your screens in Ka-52 directory in RAW or BMP format.

Cheers,
Scout

Posts: 715 | From: Israel | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
huMMer
Member # 2275

posted 02-10-2000 06:28 AM     Profile for huMMer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for your replies, guys, it was a stupid question - I just completely forgot about the CTRL-G thing. I'll give it a try. Thank you.
Posts: 50 | From: Moscow, Russia | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.