my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » I have an idea

Author Topic: I have an idea
Jake Strafer
Member # 600

posted 02-01-2000 07:23 PM     Profile for Jake Strafer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Maybe someone who has both the TA demo and the ka52.mpg, can check the dates they were created (to see which is more recent). I tried to dload the demo, but it was only ~87 meg and was corrupt. Is there a better location to download from? I tried the 3dfiles site. Thanks.
Posts: 239 | From: Burlington, NC, USA | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Blaze
Member # 198

posted 02-02-2000 08:14 AM     Profile for Blaze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As I explained in another thread, 87MB is about right. 87 MegaBytes are roughly 91 million bytes

The demo is apparently from May '99 (as stated in the readme of "my" version), although the file dates vary between November and December '99.

Jones
unregistered

posted 02-03-2000 09:29 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jake:
I also got corrupt files the two first times i downloaded it from 3dfiles but on the third attempt the file was undamaged, so keep trying.

IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.