my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » Thankyou Blaze!! :0)

Author Topic: Thankyou Blaze!! :0)
Shataan
Member # 1976

posted 01-28-2000 02:46 PM     Profile for Shataan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thx loads dude.. you were right, I used Getright this time and noticed hidden files... got em, and winrar did it s stuff.
The demo s very cool, I dig the cockpit, the terrain, the detail of the helis at 1024x768 is awesome.
I couldn t find any way to arm weapons. Am I missing something here?? It was cool to see a heli sim with this kinda detail even in it s obviously early stage.

I ve only taken a spin in the heli.... but it s very juicy. Again... thx... I needed a demo to come along as it s been dry for them as of late. I will def. cruise this till the final comes out. <S>

Shataan
Member # 1976

posted 01-28-2000 03:30 PM     Profile for Shataan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I found the guns hehhehheh definately gonna use game commander. The lighting, and missiles and guns seem good. The force feedback effects could use a bit of tweaking, but they ll probably do that in the final version, if not, I will.
I like how the cockpit vibrates, the aura actuators will come in handy for the tactile feedback.
One thing I wish I could get rid of is the voice of my own guy giving the orders after I hit a key. You see, using game commander is irritating when you give an order, then hear the order given again after that order is already given.

Blaze
Member # 198

posted 01-28-2000 11:59 PM     Profile for Blaze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You're welcome.

Just one thing, what do you mean with "hidden files"? What program did you use before trying with Getright?

Blaze

Shataan
Member # 1976

posted 01-29-2000 08:40 AM     Profile for Shataan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just clicked on to d/l... like I usually do. I got the exe. r00 to r08.. but with getright I noticed when I got to your site a file was there called just .00 then r00 and one more after .r08.

I didn t see these ones before just using getright. Oh well... it s working, that s what s important. <S>

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.