my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » KA52-Team Alligator

Author Topic: KA52-Team Alligator
WhirlyBird
unregistered

posted 01-22-2000 11:02 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There needs to be a forum on this upcoming sim, I just downloaded the rolling demo and was blown away..I mean the screen shots looked good but I was'nt prepared for what I saw...check it out!
http://ka52.sim-arena.com/

IP: Logged
Burner*
Member # 349

posted 01-22-2000 11:33 AM     Profile for Burner*     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just downloaded the rolling demo and it was awesome, I had to pinch myself several times to make sure I wasn't dreaming. My only question is what kind of gaming machine will I need to run KA-52 with those detail levels.

------------------
Check Six Burner

Posts: 53 | From: angels 28 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Jackal
Member # 1202

posted 01-22-2000 12:38 PM     Profile for Jackal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Burner,

a German game magazine had published a playable demo last week. It appeared to be half a year old, so it had some issues. But the terrain was already fabulous in that demo, plenty of excellent tactical heli terrain to hide. And the framerate was great with my P-II 450, TNT2 at 1024*768. Fraps indicated values between 15 and 20.
Jackal

unregistered

posted 01-22-2000 01:17 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jackal!
Would you stop teasing people with that demo!

IP: Logged
Jackal
Member # 1202

posted 01-22-2000 01:40 PM     Profile for Jackal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL, yes, Ok (ducking and running)
Burner*
Member # 349

posted 01-22-2000 09:28 PM     Profile for Burner*     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the info Jackel,

Burner

Posts: 53 | From: angels 28 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.