my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » New KA-52 movie and screen shots

Author Topic: New KA-52 movie and screen shots
Zero G
Member # 311

posted 12-24-1999 12:23 PM     Profile for Zero G   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://ka52.sim-arena.com/ for the 28 meg mpeg. It is 3 minutes long and well worth the download.

Also there are some screens with a bit of info @ http://www.avault.com/news/displaynews.asp?story=12231999-202628

Z

Posts: 374 | From: Canada | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Scout
Member # 657

posted 12-24-1999 12:35 PM     Profile for Scout   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks ZeroG - the movie is amazing!

I cant wait for this sim.

Cheers,
Scout

Posts: 715 | From: Israel | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Strikeman
Member # 1555

posted 12-24-1999 02:28 PM     Profile for Strikeman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man i just downloaded the Video of Ka-52 and that thing rocks. The musical score along with the game were awsome. I can't wait to get it. I just hope the requirments arent too high. Have a good holidays.

Strikeman

Posts: 27 | From: ny,usa | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
BLACK ANGEL
unregistered

posted 12-24-1999 07:16 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you Zero G.
BTW. Guys, if you have in your town Russian videostore, ask them about the movie "Black Shark". It has many sceenes involving KA-52 in action. It really rocks!

IP: Logged
delmonte
unregistered

posted 12-30-1999 08:30 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, some of those screens were fantastic - lots of trees and a nice little town I saw in one of the other threads that the ka-52 can carry 500kg bombs and the Karen missile - I sure hope Simis have implemented them so I can cause a little colateral damage... (evil laugh on)

Laters,
delmonte (still drooling with anticipation, any news appreciated etc etc)

Zero G
Member # 311

posted 12-30-1999 09:59 PM     Profile for Zero G   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That would be a yuppers for those weapons.

Z

De Janitor
unregistered

posted 01-04-2000 12:11 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Zero G! Nice piece on CSim regarding the physics modeling on Ka52!

Bob : )

De Janitor
unregistered

posted 01-05-2000 02:02 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey guys - for all you folks interested in Simis KA-52, I'll be posting an update to Alligator Arena soon on EMC4 - or English Master Candidate 4!

Keep yer eye out next week @ ka52.sim-arena.com

Bob

Mudpup
unregistered

posted 01-05-2000 04:49 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dumping those 500 pound babys is indeed quite amusing, especially watching all the debris screaming though the air while the ruins burn below....

Only problem is, dropping them below 85 ~ 90m
alititude tends to take those pretty little rotors off, which really does ruin your day.

De Janitor
unregistered

posted 01-06-2000 12:15 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Zero G - where was that URL to the article your wrote on physics modeling in KA-52 Team Alligator?

Bob

Zero G
Member # 311

posted 01-06-2000 04:20 PM     Profile for Zero G   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for your comments on the write up. The article can be found by looking under the recent articles option on the menu bar, it called Team Alligator FM in that list.

I am interested in seeing what you have to say aout this new build. I am happy with the many improvements they did.

Z

p.s. Do you want a new FM for it? I have one that I have been working on for a while. I would like your feedback on it so that I can do some fine tuning
If so, is your e-mail address the same as it was a few months ago?

Mudpup
Member # 1754

posted 01-06-2000 04:55 PM     Profile for Mudpup   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Zero G, what general changes have you made to the flight model...?

I'm just curious !

Mudpup.

Posts: 12 | From: Oxford, UK | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Zero G
Member # 311

posted 01-06-2000 05:27 PM     Profile for Zero G   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lots.

It sounds like you have played the game. Do you have the newest build? Could I get you to e-mail me? There are still things that I am not allowed to talk about in public because of the NDA that I signed.

[email protected]

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.