my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » Please add your ICQ# here if you'd like to play LB2 online

Author Topic: Please add your ICQ# here if you'd like to play LB2 online
mbaxter
Member # 191

posted 11-29-1999 08:30 PM     Profile for mbaxter   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi guys. I'm having a hell of a time with Jane's Combat.Net. First of all, there's almost no one using their LB2 lobby anymore, secondly, the JCN applet is flaky and often doesn't work well (with both IE5 and Netscape4.6).

Besides, it's better to play LB2 by direct IP connection anyway. So, I'm going to leave my ICQ# here, and anyone who's interested, post yours here also. That way anyone of us gets the urge we'll have an easier way to look for a partner to fly with.

Posts: 1687 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Truro
Member # 679

posted 11-29-1999 09:19 PM     Profile for Truro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK bud, I recently reinstalled LB and have been flying the Blackhawk virtual cockpit, and other stuff that I never did much off before. I've got roger wilco and battlecom voice comms. LB revisited, sounds good !

(edited) I just checked your info and see you're in Stillwater. In that case why don't 'ya drop by the house for a LAN session, I'm in Tulsa! LOL

[This message has been edited by Truro (edited 11-29-1999).]

Posts: 1441 | From: Tulsa, Ok | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
INSPECTOR
Member # 291

posted 11-29-1999 09:30 PM     Profile for INSPECTOR   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
if you dont already have it, i suggest you join this mail list, for info and flight contacts for lb2

[email protected]

Posts: 109 | From: omaha, ne | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
INSPECTOR
Member # 291

posted 11-29-1999 09:40 PM     Profile for INSPECTOR   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://[email protected]/community/Longbow
Posts: 109 | From: omaha, ne | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Bogey
Member # 998

posted 12-01-1999 10:21 AM     Profile for Bogey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If I'm available, which isn't very often, I'll fly...
I don't have any voicecom stuff and I use a patched LB2.

ICQ#: 39390113

------------------
Pushing the edge of the envelope...

Posts: 339 | From: West coast of Sweden | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.