my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Helos   » Vote on Choppers (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: Vote on Choppers
Blaze
Member # 198

posted 11-19-1999 06:53 AM     Profile for Blaze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Agreed on the 'simplicity issue'.

As for GS2000, I installed that some weeks ago but I just couldn't bear the graphics.
Did we really put up with that in the old days?
Or is it because I played it on the Amiga back then, I think it looked much better on that one.

Blaze

Viperdog
Member # 1608

posted 12-28-1999 04:12 PM     Profile for Viperdog   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Comanche 3/Comanche Gold Mutli-Player on Kali!
If you dont believe me.....Join a game on there and see what this chopper and the best pilots will do to u!!!

Posts: 5 | From: Phenix City,Alabama USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Shataan
Member # 1976

posted 01-15-2000 05:18 PM     Profile for Shataan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well.. Longbow II was the coolest visually INSIDE the virtual cockpit.
Team Apache demo had awesome force feedback joystick effects.. even tho they screwed the pooch and didn t have an actual rotor vibration effect.
But what s missing in a heli sim.. that I d like to see in one sim.. is realistic terrain, trees, vehicles , helis... and force feedback effects.. all in one game.
Gunship, from what I ve seen as far as visuals, seem to have most of these areas covered. KA Aligator.. the rolling demo as seen from the heads up but no cockpit was stunning. The water effects too wow.
The terrain was all there, beautiful..but it lacked for me somehow. Hard to put an explanation to it. Gunship seems to be the one that s attracting me to play it. I hope some demo s come soon.

All times are MST (US)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.